Wednesday, July 1, 2009

totalli a mess!!!!

Today is totally a mess!!!!mess mess mess T_T
Y do I say so? Lets have a look at my have-to-do list for today…

1. Call streamyx (gona goreng d ppl d…din fix my line oso!!!i on9 at mc d now)
2. Print circuit theory notes n Photostat for Fiona tem…
3. Print lab manual for aik joo…
4. Call surfine to ask thing regarding my almost expired license…
5. Call music centre to change my violin class’s time (due to math replacement)
6. Math tutorial (copy tien yew wan)
7. Experiment reportSsssss……….
8. Clothes matching for donica (she wan to go for a date..ngek ngek ngek)

Omg…………………so long…………………….faint >_<

Tis morning I reached wangsa maju lrt station super early…so I decided to walk to metro view ter to giv Fiona ‘A’ surprise….i walked alm 1 km n finali c her…I was expecting she wil giv me tat surprise look….hu noes….

Me:Fiona!!!
Fiona:e?y r u ere….
Me: =.=”

So d whole morning actly went tru quite peaceful except I saw 5 o’clock for twice while xinqi keep can’t spot wer is him (actly jz 2meter from her)….so u can imagine d situation tat time….沮丧的琪….

Hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaihahahhahah

By 1pm v finished our class…fiona n xinqi wan to accompany donica to eat 1st…n I wan to go to admin block to buy sum bus tickets….is very hot n sunny tat time so I try to walk very very fast (I m dracula >_< ) haha

Suddenly I heard xinqi n Fiona called me…very loud ‘佩欣!蓝眼睛来了!’

AH DUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ter a single day tat 2 of u wont siasui me?!!!!!huh?????

I was so so so so so paise by tat time…omg…later he misunderstand den how…later he tot I m 花痴 den mai very ng dim…kanasai lor…I nvr feel so so so paise tat time…y u2 wan to siasui me T_T y…..actly I couldn’t c wer is he lar…I jz turn around…den giv xinqi a kick on his leg…n I run….run all d way to admin block..lolz….n d officer told me…’tickets sold out boh…’ arg…………



I reached home by 2smt….after settle all those calls n printing stuf I wan to go out to Photostat…n I found out tat d car had out of petrol…..

For a normal student tat stil count on my parents to live…hahaha ofcoz I wil oni pay for petrol when it is needed lar…hahaha evil me…so I think 10rm is enuf lar…later let jiejie or dad go petrol station again…unfortunately….

Ok…I wan to state tis clear..normaly I drive atos wan…bt today I drive saga a…saga ok…so I 4get d petrol thingy is at d driver side (atos is at d passenger side)….so….i stop my car at d wrong side….n d worker giv me tis weird look ………..siasui!!!!!!!!!!!



While I m too bz wit my siasuiness….i did another thing tat is much much much more siasui….d counter ppl ask me how much….i wan to say 10…bt since tat d petrol station is so few ppl n d counter ppl for sure notice wat I did jz now…so I say 20 n I PAID him 20….den he ask me…receipt?

I say no….den I stil stand ter….den he ask me again…receipt?

I say no again…den….shit!!!!wat m I waiting for?!!!



Wat happen to me?????wuwuwu~~~~~~~

----------------------(juz for fun section)-------------------------
guess wat is tis?

No comments:

Post a Comment