Sunday, July 19, 2009

graduation of my fellow miff frenz….

sat was romeo,julia n cheng fei convo…so i ady plan (evil word!!!) to pay them a visit…bt sud ter is a test pop out!!!! T_T u can imagine my crying face rite now…sumor is basic e test…i alw say to my fren..

“i rather take 3 math test i oso dunwan take 1 basic e test!!!”

so u noe hw desperate wil i b on fri nite…i start study for d test since noon n until 3am i oso havent finish…y my speed is so low?y?!!! (i keep on asking myself which i dun even noe d ans) swt…

d test is on 8am so i reach skul by 7++ n find a strategic seats…(wer ter r bunch of brilliant guys sitting infornt) hahaha >_< so i wait qi cum n sud i notice a gal sitting 5sits from me …i jz ignore her…i duno her as well…bt after i came bk from toilet…den smt mean happen…ter was a guy sitting a place next to me…n he putting bags on d sit next to me…so i told him i cum 1st n d seat is reserved for my fren (fiona)…n he giv me tat shock look n yell to tat gal.. “gt ppl wan le..” and d gal yell back wit super lc tone “wat lar!!!i cum 1st wan le…” so i jz explain to tat guy tat i came 1st n she came after me…in my mind “i goin to keep tis for fiona don’t u dare took it away from me”…well…d gal keep yelling to her bunch of guys fren “i cum 1st le..ask her go lar..find another place”…shit u chemical gal!!! (actly i duno wat course she in bt qi say tat she looks lik from chemical wan….mayb she gt chemical on her face…ici!!!wakakkaka) evil me…

ere cum d tragic wan…seems lik no 1 is goin to let go d place…so i jz stand up n pack my things…showing super super innocent face and speak out super loud to qi “不要尽啦…我们找过一个位子啦..我不知道七点多来到霸了位都会变没有位的” qi noe wat i wana do (gud fren T_T touch) v2 jz wan to make tat gal n tat guy to paise…cz d row bhid n infront of us all listening to our conversation…yea…gona make both of u super paise..huh!!

so me n qi jz move to bhid and start complaining bout tat gals…cz she reali show us lc look…if u tell me gud gud tat u duno n ur fren is cuming for sure i wil jz find another seat…cz i dun lik to argue wit ppl wan…bt once u lc to me…n i wil giv u double…wah…fiece nya~~~

hahahahaha o(>_<)o

so during d test…is super funy..lots of crimes hapen rite ter…n ya…me n qi both r in tis crime…sowie lar uncle king…i wil do better next time ya…ngek ngek ngek…

after d test…i send fiona home n drive qi back to utar..park d car at S block (cz parking outsid tarc r full) n walk to tarc to meet fai fai…he been waiting for us at d cafeteria near d big gate of tarc…n wer is hoe???where is that ppl tat alw complaining tat i ffk (fong fei kei) him now?he promis to attend d convo….n….

a msg from him:

ei so sorry le seen…i cant woke up tis morning…damn headache…now oni wake up… (he is now end up blaming by romeo n fai fai)

ahhahahaha so me,qi n fai fai walk to d main hall ter searching for romeo in d crowd…reali hard to find him…cz all wearing d same jubah n lots of ppl over ter…v kfully slide ourself into d crowd n finally found romeo…romeo bring us to julia (my lovely julia)…hahaha…n she was so suprise le…cute cute julia…miz u so much…cant forget our memories of miff together…she was my roommate when v r on-site during d fair…v chat v play v do masks…lolz…n ofcoz…v bully romeo n others guy frens together..ngek ngek ngek…

ere r sum photos tat v snap at d convo….

DSC00789 the romeo n julia…haha

DSC00790 v r doing advertistment for the ice at ktar..lolz…

DSC00791 me and julia…

DSC00792 romeo u r so dead…

DSC00795 cant help laughing..ahha

DSC00802 me and cheng fei…

after d convo…fiona decide to go the square market at bangsa…so v take lrt to bangsa…n…after v reach ter…oni v rmb…tat…v forget to write down d address…perfect…

so v try to ask d security guard at ter…2 security suk suk oso duno wer is d square market!!!!den fiona said she rmb is at sumwer call bangsa village..so v proceed to d taxi station get a cab n ask d taxi driver bring us ter…n ya…she was rite (praise u a..hapi le) v reach ter…bt d point is…d square market…hahaha oni gt 7-8 stalls oni!!!

hahahahahhaha funny until me n qi keep teasing her le…den v decide to shop those small shop near bangsa village…ter r quite many unique shop ter…selling clothes from japan n korea…sum r designer special design as well…i read bout it in magazine…finaly can hav a walk at ter…

DSC00816 DSC00817

jz as normal…qi trying so hard to control fiona n me…bt me stil ok..since i lost my ic n hav to pay d denda T_T (oh ya…denda gt discount for student…so i jz show my student id n get 50% discount…hahaha) so my budget for tis month is tight..haiz…so it turns out me n qi trying to control fiona…bt after tat v bcuming encourage her to buy…hahaha cz she reali looks nice in those cloths…sumor i choosen a belt for her le…nice belt…even myself lik it so much…so v explore alm erm….mor den 10 shop i gues…(gals shoping fever r crazy)

DSC00821 waiting for qi…

i bought a hairband at blueberry…i alw wanted to buy tis kind of hairband wan…so finaly find it..so hapy..hahahah actly me n qi din planing to buy any clothes yest…bt…until 1 shop called gossips…v cant help falling in luv wit 1 lena clothes….tat lena wear b4 in 1 magazine..so v take turn to try it on…n…nice…reali look cute…hahaha so…u can predict d ending d…3 of us buy d same clothes again!!!!

tis time is qi encourage me to buy wan!!!i m d innocent wan!!!ngek ngek ngek….n v get a 10% discount cz v buy 3…hahaha n on d way back home…in d taxi..qi keep on repeating tis sentence…

这个月穷啦要每天吃菜饭啦…” actly she is d one hu ask me to buy wan lor…i oso very poor le..tis month kenot simply buy things d lar…my shoe T_T shoe shoe pls wait for me ….dun follow others ppl go home a…

so finaly..i reach home by 8smt…it reali tired…since i dun hav enuf sleep…or i shud say…i din sleep at all..jz close my eyes for a moment den hav to open it n use my desperate mind walk myself to toilet?ya..tis better…so jz lik normal..msn wit fren…n den…by 11smt…since everyone is away for awhile…so i went to my bed lying ter..pressing my hp…n den….

i fall asleep….lefting my msn on ….

when i wake up…its 2smt…hahaha tats prove i m tired rite…n i saw 11 conversations…omg…i goin to get kill by tem…cz all asking me..wer r u?!!!! >_< qi n fiona sleep ady…so left jiejie n ken at ter…desperating…

y?

cz jiejie beloved john punya SU ran off from utar to help university d…n d proposal hav to hand up by monday or tuesday…n tey urgently need a SU…so…u think hu kena le???me lor T_T

tats d lesson ….sleep early…it is very last min…so i duno i shud help out or not…cz i reali sked later i jz mess things up…n when i pik chik or wat…sure i wil scold ppl…later ah john get killed nt my fault a…hahahahaha btw…mr ken very cham…nt cham..is dai sei!!!!

msg for mr ken:i oso havent say ok to bcum d su den u go n tell john ok..so end up u owe me ya…c when i m free to claim my haegen icecream…wakakkakakakak >_<

msg for jie:jie a…treat ur didi me gud gud a~~~ T_T

msg for qi:v can organize tis trip together lor!!!yeah…

bt…hope tat tis trip can success lar..hope tat ms thung (d super yim zim advisor) tat tey told me…appove tat proposal lar…yor…den v can go play mar…if not..later john wil do his famous act!!!wake ppl up middle of the nite to ask u settle ur job (wat qi told me) pls dont do tis to me…pls…sleep is d most important things to me…super duple important…my sport for life time is sleep T_T

for everyone….if the trip success…pls fes fellows frens join ya…v put lots of effort in tis..hope everyone can join it n hav fun together ya!!!! kamsahamida~~~~~~

wishing dad gud luck for ur interview at s’pore…if u success…so next time i go shanghai find u when i hav my sem break…hahaha glad to hav brilliant dad n cute mum…bt unfortunately tey hav me tis noob daughter ..sigh …

some pictures taken….

DSC00809

v r tying to look lik model…lolz….

DSC00804

bt end up bcuming a child…hahahah

DSC00787

preparing to go out d…

DSC00788

hu noes got candid by fiona…omg..both of us look so lc…

 

DSC00820 - Copy (2) tis is my favourite…

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I don think that chemical having this base electronics subject, mayb this typical utarian habits to book place for frens without inform ppl sitting there. Waht i can say in my Basic Electronics test is "Sorry sir,i m not prepared!"..........T_T

Seen said...

yaya T_T cry together...wit qi oso..n fiona...

fi said...

you mean especially fiona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T T.T T.T *EMOOO

Seen said...

hahaha..true mar...

Anonymous said...

jiejie beloved john??!!! wahhhh... wahhh.... wahhh...
ur jie jie still not counted as treat u vy vy vy gud ady mehh aiyooo... ur jiejie vy gud nehhh... lol

The way said...

wahhh... the very last pic of qi!!! so yeng lorr... wakaka

Seen said...

yeng le..of coz lar!!!i edit wan le..hahaha

The way said...

hahhaa... so char laa u edit skill... summore still can see ur arm beside her... lol

Seen said...

yor...cincai lar...i duno mar...i jz crop...

Post a Comment