Thursday, July 30, 2009

funny + bad luck + gud luck + siasui =.=

ok…i gona separate tis post into 4 parts…nicely organize it (teached by my communication skil lecture)…hahaha

bad luck

for d very 1st time…i fell down…yesterday…morning…on my way to dk3 climbing up d staircase which i end up reali ‘climbing’ up d staircase…sob T_T

ok…i alw hav sum prob wit my balancing…all of my fren noe tat if i din pay attention when i was walking…ter wil b high posibility i il fall down…or when i was chit chating (over-excited) i will bang wall or smt else….din bluf u ok…i reali very easy wil fall down…bt i break my own record for keeping myself safe for around 3 months…n i fall yesterday!!!!arh~~~~~

cz yest morning was raining…den i use d staircase at d back of dk block to go to dk3…ter was a guy walking infront of me..den sud i fall down…den i try to stand up wer i fall again…2 times T_T

d feler infront of me he laugh at me!!!shit u!!!din help me sumor wan to laugh at me..walk away u!!!actly by tat time ter was another guy walk bhid me…he walk pass me…pause awhile n look at me wit his super lc eye…den walk away…y…both of u cant jz pretend tat u din c me n walk away normally?

DSC01760 DSC01761

red d..den it hak cheng now

bt actly on tuesday…after circuit theory…d attendance list havent reach our hand..so v hav to go n que up to get our name signed…wer everyone crowded at 1 specific place to sign…d staircase ter…arh~~~after i sign….i move away…n den…a guy…tis guy!!!he push me!!!i ady walk away ok…he push me n i alm fall down …n i was at d staircase…which 1 single step is about 1 feet high T_T

pls imagine if i fall….humdy dumdy stand by the staircase…humdy dumdy had a great fall…

den my fren told me…duno y…fes guys r so not gentlemen…mayb tey jz noe hw to due wit d math bt nt gals…bt in my opinion…is not!!!cant tey b polite abit…sowie n excuse me gt so hard to say anot…ya i noe i m not lenglui bt i m homosapien oso ok!!!!!!cry~~~

gud luck

well..yesterday morning…i saw smt when i was driving…

hahaha

rainbow >_<

DSC01757

can u c it? my hp camera is nt tat gud so mayb is quite hard for u to c it…bt rainbow fresh up my day…lik it…make me feel tat ter wil b gud things hapen for tat whole day…which…erm…quite nt true (i fell T_T)

math test result came out d…n lucky i m pass >_<

hahaha so scare le b4 tis..but at least i pass alr…so nt so pik chik d lar…n our 1 day trip…stil consider ok for now…cz start to hav sum ppl joining it…bt reali hope tat ter wil b mor ppl joining lar…n it is very funy to c all comitee for tis trip keep on forcing their frens to join tis trip…hahaha kesian lar…b our fren is lik tat wan lar..fren hv to help out fren mar..rite?

funny + siasui

actly everyday oso gt funy things hapen..which cant get away from siasuiness…haiz…shud i b proud of it?

i wonder~~~~

well…last nite…actly i wan to do my report ….den end up i was chating wit my frens…cz duno y last nite all of tem bcum super 38 n crazy…so i cant get myself out of d chat room…n i set my alarm at 3am…which i planing (nah..evil word) to wake up n do my report…den…den…den…i din….

crying d…tears cum down…

i wake up by 6am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i rushing…settle everything pack everything n went to fetch romeo…cz today he tumpang my car…when i reach his hse ter…i move to d passenger seat n take out my report…trying to do it in d car…n wat hapen is!!!!!!!!!!tis romeo a!!!!!!!!hu ask u drive so fast!!!! v r nt late oso!!!!d road is so bumping lar…i duno erase hw many time for a single digit le…i feel wan to cry d…(bt i manage to finish my report during basic e lecture..sowie uncle king)

wit d vitagen suport from fi..fi i luv u >_<

DSC01767

DSC01768

me :green apple…

fi n aik joo:ori…

qi n doni:grape…

now lets move to case 2….

wer is the super ‘keng dim’ of d day…tis is totali siasuiness…

c jay!!!i wan to kill u!!!   T_T

well..today ter was a guy came over to our booth…

so as normal..v giv him flyer n ask him to join..den he start to chat wit c jay..so v tot he is c jay’s fren…v = me n qi

n den d conversation between tem is lik…smt bout tat feler is nt a member..so i ask him to join lar…i say :join member 1st lar..v gt many trip wan le…

n den…c jay laugh lik crazy…cz tis feler

which r d 台湾第一名模…zhi ling…

is d chairman of traveler’s den….omg…jz kill me…

pls…jz giv me a gadget even is a spoon or fork…let me dig myself a hole n burry me…super sia sui alr!!!!c jay y u din say earlier!!!!

after a round of burst laughing…he went away d…den i keep on complaining to c jay..sud…after 5 min…5 o’clock pass by…nice…today he look at qi le..n qi was super nice (i mean 淑女) by tat moment..so actly v very hapi lar..den 5 o’clock went away d…n after another 10 min d super model came bk…d 1st sentence he said to me is…

zhi ling:need to join membership 1st…rite? wakakkakakakkakaka

me :swt lor….i wan to bang wall d…

tey nvr introduce me to him lar..so hw m i goin to noe jek!!!!yor…qi oso duno mar…uiyor…

by tis moment…everyone laughing lik crazy again…n den…5 o’clock passed by!!!!which tis time…qi r totali nt ready…omg…u can imagine qi’s crazy laughing look…

qi keep claim tat….her image in 5 o’clock mind drop from 25% to –25%…poor qi..tats y c jay is ady in top of qi’s killing list…pray mor lar u…c jay…

wit ere posted a video tat a victim came back to (kill) c jay cz he bluf him bout d closing date of tis trip…hahaha

by 3pm v left d skul…romeo cum n fetch me home (using my car to fetch me home…hahaha) cz actly when i tumpang him..den i wil ask him to drive…cz i lazy to drive…plus his skill is much mor better den mine…which means i can reach home earlier…hahaha

after v went to collect our ic…ya!!!finali i got my new ic!!!toucing!!!nonit to bring tat A4 size 走街纸 everywer d T_T kesian d me..haiz…

v went home lor…n i fall asleep in d car…it reminds me of smt…wat i did in programing practical today…hahaha…i fall asleep when i typing …geng le…last time i alw fall asleep when i entering data when working for miff…normali jz wrong data lar..cz sud fall asleep mar..bt gt 1 times o..i bang my forehead to d keyboard…hahaha lucky my senior manager din saw me..if nt i think she wil kill me…goreng me a >_<

by d end of tis post….wana listen to a cute song teached by qi n inspired by jie jie(teck wei )…hahaha (sowie..i fail…duno hw to convert d song format…haiz)

so i wil upload a photo of gayness of john..to replace tis lar..ok?

P7010243john

6 comments:

独木舟-国盛 said...

wei...
SR ko ko here...
hard to get your blog add....
but finally...
hey...errr....
nothing to say...
我不是有心不睬你的。。。
nice to meet u...

KEN~~yik wai said...

u dun hiao la, SR gor gor....LOLX

The way said...

SR gor gor... y din cum visit my blog but visit my didi blog jek... y u so hiao jek.. hahahha...

Seen said...

Nvm lar...i eat glass wan...jie T_T v2 alw eat glass wan..lets bcum plasma tv together...

The way said...

haha... ya lorr... my fren told me tat he knw y i eat glass one.. coz i come from perlis one... for ur info, perlis in mandarin..."玻璃市" sobsob... i born in the wrong place ady larr.. T_T
didi, find one day we go tv shop n becum d plasma together laa

Seen said...

en en...bring john along..he oso plasma lai d...very charm lor..tat day me n him reali new lg plasma le...den now plus jie u...3 plasma d...

Post a Comment