Monday, July 13, 2009

The feeling is….confusing

jz lik normal…wake up by 5.45am…stick to d bed until 6am oni rather to walk to d bathroom without open my eye (>_<)….planing to start d car by 6.45am cz is having class from 8am today…material science (finaly ramesh uncle back from australia)…

unfortunately…once again…plan din go as wat i plan to…sigh…

7am oni i go n start my car…i noe i was late..so i try to drive faster in sum road tat higher speed is allowed (taman road cn fast til wer o) sud…when i almost reach d T-junction at tun hussein onn…d taxi infront of me sud stop!!!

omg…wat hapen to u lar taxi suk suk…i m rushing le…i horn horn him…he din move…i pik chik d..cz i follow him too near d…den d car bhid folow me super near oso…i m sardin T_T

lucky my baby atos is small in size so i jz reverse abit n pass by…bt taxi suk suk oso look pik chik lar…mayb cz his car sud spoil d…so quite kesian oso since mayb he kenot work for today..den no income d…so charm o…bt i hav no time to kesian ppl now!!!!! T_T

kesian myself 1st…cz…y today is so jam wan!!!road shouln’t jam oso jam..road shud jam oso jam…hw cum?!!!pls jam when i m nt late n nt in rush lar….y..y…torture me >_<

hav u ever use 20min jaming tru a fly over?i tried it tis morning…d feeling is…ish…by 7.45am fiona called..she ask me wer d class wil b…i told her n ask her to sign for me…cz for sure i m goin to b late…100% positive ..

when i was driving…i start to talking to myself…

“faster rain lar…so everyone r jam…”

“jam jam jam..dun jam d lar!!!”

“mr ramesh…hope ur car is bsid me..so v jam 2gether late 2gether”

“ramesh suk suk…late to d class…c d wrong time table lik uncle king”

and ect ect ect….is tis shud b definited as ‘curse’ ?

hahaha perharps not…ngek ngek ngek ><

finally i reach utar…n park my car rite infront of d utar bus…jump off d car walking to dk2b..while thinking shud i go in by d front door or d back door…cz i din wear my watch today n my hp is in my bag…so i jz noe tat i m late bt i duno d exact time ….ahiz…jz go in by d back door den…once i open d door..nice…havent start teaching yet (cz i decide if start d i sit bhid wait until break oni go find qi n fiona infront ter)..so i jz walk towards qi n fiona…cz i saw fiona at far up high ter since she wear pinklish shirt today…

for fiona “i can c u from the far end!!!”

i stand bsid tem for 1min…waving my hand…tey din c me >_< sumor ter giv me tat shock look when tey saw me…wat hapen lar?!!!finali i can hav my peaceful material science…wer d oni 1 sub tat i think i can handle it well…compare to others…ngekngekngek…

today i m having my 1st test in utar…which is d C programing test…my programing is killing…i read tru d notes last sat..bt i cant understand…tey r 2 super pro programer in my famili (me sis n her husband) bt i m noob…i asked tem…tey try very hard to explain to me…until i feel very paise if i ask again…so i jz say ok to tem…n c d big smile on their face…den i go msn my super brilliant fren—fai fai…

fai fai hav to say thx to u rite ere…cz after u explain to me..finaly i understand n manage to do d test for today which is ok for me n for u is lik…ask a degree student go study kindergarden…

v r having d test by 3pm while i hav break from 12-3…so v went to d study area at library ter planing to study at ter (planing tis word i think is nvr goin to workout for me n my felow frens)…and v end up chating n laughing lik crazy at ter…1st is due to blue eye n specky fren…specky fren is so funny…he keep on forcing blue eye to wave to us…n his actions r so funny…it make me think of 2 of my fren…

no1 : xin qi (cz she wave as cute as specky)

no2 : mei yen (cz she born cute n her silly face is jz lik specky lolz)

and den..2nd is due to xin qi choc mirror…she stick a photo of 2 pretty taiwan models bhid her choc mirror..hu noes…d photo kena water d…so..1 of d model 毁容 d…

DSC01611

den qi ady start complaining…if u noe her..n u c her face b4…is nt very hard for u to imagine her face n her reaction when she complaining…is super cute…

3rd wan…is choi yan!!!she very funy…she use her plastic lil frog prince bottle to fight mei ru iron bottle…and end up…lil frog prince crack!!!

DSC01613 DSC01612

sumor today d canteen aunty very funny lar…hahahaha

cz i eat chu cheong fun today…

me:aunty 我要猪肠粉…

aunty:要麼料?

me:鱼丸…

aunty:辣椒?

me:唔嗮啦aunty…thank you

aunty:wah…真系娇娇女啊…可惜aunty无女….

me : =.=”

hahaha…funy..mayb aunty next time u jz giv me discount lar…izit it is bcz of my voice…actly i think tat my voice is ok…bt fren around me keep telling me tat my voice is kind of teh…n i hav to explain rite ere..it is NATURAL…i born wit it…

oh ya..today i wear d blue color shirt..finali…which is belong to fiona…n qi say next week is her turn to wear it…bt i kinda lik tis kind of shirt…n wait til next month oni can buy 1 (tis month bujet full due to ic lost T_T )

DSC01605

jz lik usual…i pick up romeo at d guard hse n drive home…romeo u alw tumpang my car u reali hav to treat me gud gud lar…ah seen seen me din collect petrol money from u wan le..haahaha bt actly romeo did take k of me…since i m bluring for all d time…thx ya brother…n v planing to go make new ic tis cuming wed…well..planing..tis evil word…

when i reached home…i saw dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
luv u daddy…miz miz u…muackz…

and dad bring me present….

cha lang!!!

DSC01616 DSC01615

iphone (bt is make in china wan…hahaha)

bt d feature is super nice n it is lik 85% similar to d real apply iphone…

omg…jz iphone gt 3g without mms n tis wan without 3g bt wit mms…funny rite…n d ear piece ofcoz is nt as nice as d ori wan…bt d phone itself is super beautiful…

dad…u jz noe wat i lik lor…(b4 tis he wanted to buy me d real iphone..bt i refused…gud child me..cz i think it doesn’t worth) n now tis is lik 300rm lik tat…16gb…well…i use it as mp4 oso syok lor…rite?ngek ngek ngek….

dun envy me…i luv my dad….

by d way…today i oni notice tat i gt basic e test by tis sat….crab…

and tis sat i goin for romeo n julia’s convo….

and…jz find out tat d world is damn small…

super….

fren of my fren is actly my fren’s buddy…

fren of my fren is actly my previous close fren’s bf (duno izit ex rite now)

fren of my fren is actly my ns sakai fren tat d one tat i nt so close in his gang of 3…

omg…wat hapen?!!!

 

2 comments:

fuhsien said...

Wah....iphone leh! how make by china, but stil a iphone XD

Seen said...

romeo:is a fake wan mar...hahaha

Post a Comment