Friday, July 10, 2009

my 1st visit to malaysia police station

after viewing fiona’s blog n now i goin to write smt about today…n ya…at ere pls check out her blog when u r free…hahaha…u can find it at my frenlist ter…check out ya >_<

alrite…today i start my car by 7.30am n reach utar bout 8am…kl din jam today…it is lik a miracle u noe!!!kl din jam le…omg…den i went to wangsa maju to fetch fiona since it is stil early…den i msg her n wait for her…

msg-ing……………………………..

me : i reached d..cum down ya….

fiona: omg!!ed 4 is bsid me in d lift…

me : hahaha (evil) ask n c he wan tumpang my car anot lar…

by tat time…i sud think of smt…ya..orange shirt…(cz most of d time i meet ed 4 at skul..he muz b wearing orange shirt wan)…when i was stil daydreaming n smiling lik silly in d car…i saw an orange object appear bsid my car…

ya…i m rite!!!wakakkakkakak

fiona open d door at d pasenger seat n say hi to me..while ed 4 hide bhid her lik a 4 years old kid wave to me n say hi…omg…if i hav a lil brother lik tis tat muz b fun…ngek ngek ngek…

so in d car v jz chat bout sum non-sense…n he seems quite scare sitting bhid ter..hugging his bag lik it gona fall…n kepit his water bottle lik i goin to throw it out of d car window…hahaha he is as cute as xin qi u noe…hahaha

and den d conversation start………………….

fiona:y u go skul so early today ?

ed 4:cz i gt math consultation mar…

me : wer u stay a?

ed 4:sunway semenyih…far…

me : oh..i noe..my fren stay ter oso le…i stay cheras wan..

ed 4:wah…u travel everyday a?den wat time u cum today…

me : oh..i start car at 7.30am in d morning…

fiona:din jam a today…..(continue duno til wer d)

after 5min….

fiona:u wake up so early a?

ed 4:7.30am lor…early meh?peiseen oso lar…she wake up at 7.30am o…den can reach ere by 8am…yor…hw fast u drive a?geng le…

me : =.= i start car by 7.30am…

fiona: =.= 无言….

hahahhahahaha funy rite….omg…he is so funy…he is absolotely super match for xin qi lor…

----------------------(after basic electronic class)------------------------

i decided to report my lost of ic by today…so i went after basic e class…actly i tot donica can acompany me since she stay ere so she noe wer is d police station mar…hu noes…she wan to go pak tuo T_T

den i sms jiejie lor…(since he said until lik he gona walk me to police station even it is lik 5km away last nite)…

me : jiejie..i duno hw to go d police station T_T

jie jie:oh..very easy wan..u turn right at d trafic ter den turn right again at d 1st junction…go urself lar…

T_T jiejie u so bad lar!!!tipu junior tipu ur didi me >_<

so i went to d police station wit xinqi ,fiona n yiru lor…i asked d police officer at d guard hse ter wer shud i report…

me:excuse me…sir mana boleh saya report ya?ic saya hilang…

police kor kor:dalam sana!!apa?empat empat pun hilang a?!!!! (super shock face)

me:bukan..saya saja….swt

police kor kor:ah dui…terkejut saya…hahahahaha

=.=”

yiru n fiona wait outside while me n xin qi go inside d office ter..today gt 3 police jie jie n 1 police suk suk…after i wait lik 20min…d police suk suk finaly free d…so i walk to his counter ter..n sit down….

me:saya hilang ic saya….

police suk suk:tercicir lar?

me:ya…saya hilangkan ia di lrt station …agaknya…dompet saya…

police suk suk:itu kamu sendiri punya pasal kamu tau?kamu tak nampak ada orang curi dompet kamu so itu bukan kes curi tau?!!

me:ya…saya tau…saya kata hilang…saya tak kata dicuri…

(me n qi r swt now >_< )

police suk suk:ok…saya tulis report kamu sekarang…sampai di masjid jamed baru realize hilang ya…ok ok

(sud a higher post officer came in)

police suk suk:(nervous) kamu tau mana kamu hilang a?itu lrt punya mana?itu exact punya tempat…kiri ke kanan?

me : har ? =.=”

police suk suk:tak apa …saya call itu lrt sana tanya…

police jiejie 1 2 n 3:aiyar..saya rasa di masjid sana lar…moi ada nampak masjid?

me : ada ada…

police suk suk:saya tanya dia..bukan tanya kamu semua…moi…nampak masjid?

me : ada~~~~~~~~~ o(>_<)o

(d higher post officer go out d)

police suk suk start typing n me n qi jz wait ter…n laugh lik hell in our hearts…cz  he was obversely pretending lor..while those police jiejie kenot tahan d cum n help me …so funy…n v wait him using his super pro ‘one finger typing’ to finish d report…

when he finish d…he turn d screen for me to check d report…

omg…oni 4 lines of words he took lik about 20 min to type it…hahahahha he reali pro lor…n super funy oso…while waiting him to print out d report…i heard sumone call me…

ok…tis guy is from my previous secondary skul…i can sure bout tat…bt…i forget his name…or i duno his name…i duno lar…blur-ing….i keep smile n say hi n answering question randomly…(meanwhile keep showing all d officer my super innocent face “is nt my fault for losting my ic” evil lar me)….

sowie kawan…i reali forget ur name d…thx for remembering my name…true…

so v went back to skul after tat…happily….hahaha n meet kwok hung at cafeteria while he gave me super funy reaction when i told him bout my case…

kwok hung:har?so now u dun hav money izit…cum i pinjam u 1st..u go eat…dun sit ter (i nt hungry lar!!!)

me:i gt money…i ng hungry lar..ahhaha

kwok hung ‘s fren:wah!!!lend money a…nt treat her eat wan meh..

me:yalar!!treat me eat wan mar…uiyor…

kwok hung:u oso nvr treat me le…(n start to korek out all those old stories tat i din treat him eat)

hahaha he stil lik a kid lik last time lar…ai yor..gt gf d muz b mature sikit wan mar…

v start to do many crazy act during math lecture….n donica join us at d math lecture..lets c fiona n donica naughty action…

DSC01593 

fiona holding donica’s tupperware try to hide her face..

well…xin qi i m so proud of u today…cz u din do anything siasui today!!!wakkakak while fiona is doing alot….ngek ngek ngek…(including ‘acidently’ observing ed2)

DSC01594 DSC01596

DSC01597 ya..our favourite photo snaping zone…which is the…TOILET AT CAFETERIA……

hahahahha photography club wan u shud cum snap photo at ere lar..d lightning ere is super gud i tell u..tats y v alw snap photo at ere…lolz…

bt today ed2 sit infront of me during math tutorial…wah..make me feel super sien lor..hav to listen to his super ‘nice’ song…he sing everyday wan..sumor he tot his singing is gud…omg..its torturing me…i wonder hw d tutor kor kor can tahan him…salute tutor kor kor…

DSC01599 make me super sien

today is a funy day …altough i lost my ic n gona to say pls wait me to my shoe…cz planing to buy a pair of shoe on9 tis month wit fiona..so u hav to wait me le T_T

n i wan to buy my everlast shoe next month..hav to postpone oso due to d lost ic denda T_T omg…everlast reali bcum ever~~~lasting d!!!

 

ps:i duno y i eat so weird today…i wil eat super weird everytime i gastric…hav a look at my menu…

morning : 雪蛤 + lobak kuih + duno wat kuih

math tutoria : hl choc milk (cz gastric)

on d way home : mc d apple pie (dun saman me cz i eating when i drive) haha

reached home:anothere apple pie + icecream…

well…i eat dessert for d whole day…wat hapen…

9 comments:

The way said...

who lie u horr...
wat lie u horr...
so bad horr...
hahahaha~
nvm laa.. if nx time got chance to lost ur ic agn, i acc u go laa no matter how, even if i got class i oso go laarr huh... wakakaa

Seen said...

jie~~~dun lik tat lar...i dunwan lost again ok...

honsern said...

hey... sorry that i interude into your blog...
went into your fb to take a look into your profile and got the link to here..hehe

your story in the police station is just so funny... i couldn't stand but to give a comment at the end... i thought your blog is gonna be in mandarin when i read the title of your blog..luckily not..cause..i'm kinda a banana...:P.

oh ya.. i'm donica's frd.. not very sure you know who or not.. if possible, will introduce myself to you one day.. we meet quite often in BE lecture.

Tata...

Seen said...

re honsern:hi..sowie..cz i quite blur so i din reali notice ppl around me(except my fren)...mayb i wil check out wit doni n ask her lar..thx for d comment..

The way said...

haha... dun wan lost it agn meh??
then cant show out my sincerity for u to see tat i reli wan to help u ady lorr.. LOL

Seen said...

jie~~~if u wan to pay d denda for me..den i lost it again bah...

kenny said...

Hey...sorry that i intrude into ur blog..
went into ur fb to take a look into ur profile and got the link to here..wakaka~

ur story is just so funny..i could not stand but to give a comment at the end..I'm not kinda a banana... so it's ok if ur blog is gonna be in mandarin...

oh ya..i'm donica's friend.. not very sure you know who or not..if possible, I will introduce myself to you one day..hehe...even we seldom meet in uni..hehe

The way said...

eh.. kenny!! nice to meet u!!! i think i knw u!! coz i think i meet u quite oftenly in uni... haha

Seen said...

enuf lar u2!!!!yor..so old d stil play lik tis...

Post a Comment