Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ok lar!!!!i update my blog d lar…

uiyor…update d lar…ok ok update now….dun keep n cum ask me update my blog i tell u..i noe actly u r nt so care bout my blog jz wana noe smt bout her rite?so watch out i tell u!!!later i block u in msn again…ngek ngek ngek

DSC01755

ok…lets start wit tis pic…hu own tis meaningful back?is my classmate from communication skill…gavin!!!!

kesian him lar..cz i force him to turn over n let me snap a pic of his shirt…bt tis shirt is reali nice…cz once i saw him tis morning…i said to xin qi : if i gt bf next time..i goin to buy him 1 of tis….ngek ngek ngek….evil me >_<

ya…i hurt myself again..brilliant me…cucuk my own hand by my own pen…blue pen…dun ask me hw n y…i oso duno…sad case alr…arg…

n during d lab for material science jz now was super funny…tutor lab kor kor….u r d best lab tutor i ever meet n i lik u so so so much!!! >_<

tis lab kor kor o…he explain everything super details…n from his accent v can noe tat he is speaking cantonese wan…bt he try to mix english wit chinese cz 4 out of 5 of us dun understand canto..kesian lar…n he even tutor us 1 by 1 during d lab session….

n i can feel his pik chik when qi was trying to tell him :那个数据..

mayb in his mind was lik :apa itu 数据>_<

cz tis actly hapen to me b4…while qi 1st time mention to me bout tis 2 typically chinese words…i stun for 5seconds….my brain malfunction for 11seconds…oni i gt her meaning…数据=result….

by around 5pm…others lab tutor all left d…leaving him alone wit us stil discussing bout d manual stuf…n ere cum d phone call…

kor kor:hello….你等我…等我…等我!!!等我五分钟!!!!你等我啦 T_T

he ady making d ‘almost wana cry out’ voice d…

hav u ever meet a lab tutor tat is as funny as him?u can find him at material sceince lab…his name is khoo…if i m nt mistaken….

(he keep rephase tis sentence:if i m nt mistaken…) mayb he scare v complain him for giving us wrong info or wat…hahaha

ok ok…lets start wit last saturday…wer i was goin back fes to draw (stick) d banner…cz v r nt using pelaka due to d budget prob…so i shud replace d ‘draw’ word wit ‘stick’…hahaha

qi sketch everything on d cloth d while i helping her wit d banner…n cjay,john n fi r working on tat 400pieces of flyers…tats d funny part…cz v decided to write cjay n john’s hp num bhid d flyers…so 3 of tem hav to work on it…n tey gona crazy d due to oni this 1 digi num n 1 maxis num in their mind…john told me his brain is goin to malfunction…lolz….

lets show u all our banner ya..very cute wan…

P7250309

DSC00843_thumb1

v force tis 2 poor feler to hold d banner….

DSC00848_thumb

tis is fiona…she complaining bout d teeth alw..haha

DSC00849_thumb

tis funny pirate bear is me lar for sure!!

DSC00850_thumb

小鸡学姐 =  xin qi…

DSC00851_thumb1

tis actly is john (cz his sensor is pretty slow n he easy pik chik)

tat day v went to mc d to hav our lunch…on d way back to fes…john keep saying tat he wan to folow traveler’s den trip to kk…he say he wan to climb kk n he claim tat he lik to climb mountain…wer in d car..majority of us (me,fi,qi,cjay) all of us prefer beach…hahaha den sud qi decided to tease him…ere start d “destroying john’s image mission”

john:我很喜欢爬山的…

qi:哦。。。酱啊。。。那你几时要去爬新山?

john:要去爬啊!!!佩欣来我们一起去爬。。。

(the whole car r laughing lik crazy d…cz 新山= johor bahru….)

omg…n he din realize it n he showing his excited face u noe…tats make us laugh until lik v smell in sum kaka gas tat used by d dentist for treatment to heal d pain of d patient….well…obviously tis chemical guy is nt a dentist…hahaha lucky i wasn’t involve in accident due to his sense of humour…

ah john a….haiz..duno wat to say about tis case…so if u reali wan to go climb jb..make sure u take gud k of urself n after get in tanjung rambutan rmb to bring us sum rambutan u noe? lolz ^^

so basically my sat is lik tis…full wit fun n jokes tat i cant recall rite now…mayb if u wan smt details..u can visit fiona’s blog…cz seems lik she hav mor time to blog compare to me T_T

and ere cum sunday…i woke up by baby chloe by 10am wit a kiss from her..so sweet >_<

chloe “yi yi wake up!!!gong gong say v go mid valley eat icecream”

so…i reach mv by 12pm lik tat…actly v decided to start d car by 11smt..bt my 3jie called n said tat she is on d way home…so ask us to wait for her…since sunday is a family day for sure v wil wait for her…bt…do rmb…she drive 20km'/hr….i din bluf!!!!true….if u saw her driving n u try to call her cell or text her…she wil nt reply u…if u try to cross her car n wave to her no matter at d driver side or passenger side…ter r 79% she din c u…cz she oni concentrate on d front part of d road ….hahaha cute izit..she is my sis…name?samantha or u can call her pei wen…

after shop for awhile…by 2pm lik tat…i pick up an evil call when i was enjoying my blueberry yogurt icecream….

teckwei:wer r  u now?cum…lets go bird park…

me:har?!!!!!!!!!!!!!i at mid valey…

teckwei :cum lar…qi n fi oso goin…tey ask me giv tem 1 hr to make up or duno wat dress up fix hair..

me:har?!!!!!!!wan meh…

teckwei:cum lar..uiyor..u go NORTH court STARBUCKS ter..take tat shelther bus to bangsar lrt station..den cum wangsa…

me: en…ok ok…north ya..i go…

so i explain to my famili members…n i walk to north court…nice…ter is starbucks…bt d bus is nt ter….nt ter!!!!

so i ask d info counter…d ppl told me..actly d bus at south court wer a DOME located….nice…north n south…dome n starbucks…jie T_T u hav any idea 2 of tis cafe r dif???sumor o…i hav my icecream at south court lar!!!!means i walk all d way to north den all d way back to south court…n i pass by so many nice shop…which i plan (tis evil word) to shop tat day!!! b4 tis my fren claim tat mv is my 2nd home u noe…everyweek i wil b at ter…bt…after uni start…i ady 2months + din go ter lar..jie~~~~

so i took tat bus to bangsar..which i promis myself..if posible..next time i not goin to take tis bus again…cz it make me dizzy…d bus keep shaking lik i was in a baby swing swing basket…n it gt weird smell…i alm vomit tat day…cant wait for d arrival of bangsar lrt station…n i jump in d lrt n start my journey to wangsa…

yup…11 stations…d 1st few stations i hav to stand bt after tat i manage to get a seat…n i feel very tired…so i was fishing (钓鱼) rite ter…n den…a 103kg malay guy step on my feet!!!!

T_T   (i wear sliper tat day…those kind of gal sliper)

he was wearing sport shoe…could u feel d pain of my toes?so d pain wake me…after 5min i continue my appointment wit uncle zhou…n den…he step on me again!!!!n i look at him wit my lc face which r try to tell him “dun u dare step on my feet again…” well…finaly he stand abit further from me…so i tot i can continue my sleep…while klcc station…super many ppl came in d lrt…n tey push him towards me…n once again…my toes …arh!!!!!very pain le!!!

so actly end up he stepped on my feet for 5 times…n he din say sowie…at kl sentral ter…i gave my seat to a malay women which carrying her child …ok…i wan to bring out tis issue!!!wat kind of education system is tis?!!!no ppl willing to stand up n gave their seat to tis lady…all sit ter diam diam or bz chit chating…all of tem r acting lik tey r disable or old grandpa grandma or i shud say…blind…cz tey ignore others need…haiz…

ok..continue…

after reach wangsa..join qi tem for lunch…n heading to birdpark…google map reali help or i shud say kind julai’s daughter giving direction to us so v reach birdpark safely…reali kenot count on julai’s son (teck wei)…wakkakakak >_<

DSC00854_thumb2

jz ignore tat feler bhid..hahah

DSC00861_thumb2

i lik sweet corn…

DSC00944_thumb1

duck:mummi y m i ere?ere is d chic hse..nt duck T_T

i nvr tot tat bird park can b tat fun…cz d very last time i went ter when i was f2…it seems quite bored by tat time..bt tis time is super funny….cz d birdpark renovate alot…now tey let sum birds to lingering out ter..free flight zone…n tats y…v r chasing after d bird in d park…hahaha jz lik kindergarden students…

今天是儿童节….弟弟妹妹来庆祝….. (jie jie teach me wan)

my post is so long lar…i ady start feeling tat i m so cheong hei (long gas)…bt to update things for 3 days…very hard to summarize wan le..eventhough i had been trained to summarize ppl’s discussion (report) haha paise lar~~~

yesterday….monday…

i ask myself…3 times…izit i reali eat glass wan…(吃玻璃大)

3 times…ppl ignore d presence of me….3times…ppl forget my name…3 times…i was lik a paper board advertisement standing ter for nth…

3 times…

no 1)fes sr kor kor oni  saw qi n dun even say hi to me while i jz sitting bsid of qi…ignoring me..n i was actuali saying hi to him (manner ok)

no 2)tis fes sr kor kor again….

sr:wats ur name d a….

qi:my name is xin qi n her name is (pointing at me)

sr:oh !!xin qi..i noe a…neh u r tat teck wei n ken fren rite….blar blar blar

me :………………………………………………..speechless…

n his eye contact is oni on qi…actualy john was ter…so both of us…v r d brand new latest model of LG plasma tv…

no 3)d ji er 30 kor kor…

30:3 of u r donica fren izit…ah..tis is fiona…tis is xin qi…n tis…arg…arg…arg….

qi n fi:is pei seen…

me :swt lor =.=”

30:sowie sowie…

so mummy a~~~~y a…y u cant born me cute abit or giving me a better outfit lar…is kinda sien when ppl keep forgeting ur name or ur face while these ppl r actualy gona ask for ur help….wth…mummy a~~~ (mum:go ask ur dad..dun ask me…)

wu wu wu~~~~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG,i hav no idea wats the expression of that guys wearing such a funny t-shirt come to skul. Qi seems so famous dy among the ppl,don sad that u r so "alien" to them........^^haha........

Seen said...

hahaha bt i think d t-shirt is great...hahaha yaya qi very famous wan...i m alien lar..

Post a Comment