Thursday, July 16, 2009

bad day tats end up wit humour…

i sleep 3am last nite…n planing (ya..tis evil word again) to wake by 5.30am so i can start my car by 6.30am lik tat to escape from cheras n kl famous morning incident—jam…

n tis evil word ofcoz fail again…my hp hang T_T so d alarm din ring at all!!!mum wake me by 6.50am…i jump up from my bed sms doni n qi to inform tem bout my situation…if i cant reach on time…jz help me sign…haiz…actly is obviously i cant reach on time d…jz blufing myself mayb d road is clear today or i m driving a rocket or wat =.=”

##make it clear rite ere..i sleep late due to my reports again…i m gud student!!c??? (dad:gud den dun do it last min)

jaming all d way to skul…bt is better den yest…yest i used 2hr n 15min to reach skul..seriously duno wat hapen to d trafic in kl…by using tis time i think i can go to malacca hav chic rice n cum back d (if d person hu driving is my dad or 2jie fu XD )

so i jz 15min late today…i msg qi when i reached n walk into d lecture hall using d door at bhid…wau…quite alot of ppl late today…cz d last row is full…so i jz sit on 1 individual chair tat located super near to d door (mayb fire alarm rang i can run faster..ngek ngek ngek) n start to day dreaming as wat i did usual…hahha

finali cum to d break…n i move to INFRONT to join doni n qi…its reali infront today…1st row!!!wat hapen a?hw cum today sit at d 1st row wan…uncle king saw me late le..sumor i alw day dreaming during his class…when i sitting at d 1st row…uncle king is looking at me lik i m his kindergarden student!!!!

uncle king :don’t u dare day dreaming in my class…

me           : T_T i trying very hard nt too…

uncle king :no sweets today!!!

me           : sowie teacher…i wil pay attention…i wan             lemon favour lolipop….wuwuwu~~~

(it just sum small imagination….) hahaha >_<

jz remind me of smt…y i m so emo today…i calar my baby atos…abit…cz i was very pik chik when i driving…den when i turn at d corner near len sen ter…i ter-hit d small pulau…cz d stupid jess bsid me duno y stick so near to me…n my baby atos “kiss” the pulau…sowie baby atos…sowie…jie jie shud treat u gud gud…i wil pay 110% attention while driving next time…biyondae~~~

back to d skul wan den…after basic e…v went to d cafeteria to hav breakfast…cz circuit lab is on 12pm (another tropic wil b discuss later)

n today…haha me n qi eat chu cheong fun again…aunty everytime oso call me ah gal wan..n qi laugh lik crazy ter…cz v eat red bean tong sui today mar…n qi holding her chu cheong fun n d tong sui when uncle king sud appear bsid us!!!

uncle king :wah!!u eat so many a?!!!

(actuali v r goin to share d tong sui)

me n qi oni can giv him tis look =.=”

when v r eating d chu cheon fun…i was over excited wit d tropic doni came out wit..haha all laughing lik crazy tat time…sud d fish ball slip!!!i manage to save it!!!

bt……………………….

i fail to save my shirt from d sauce…n today..i m wearing white shirt…arg…so i msg fiona n ask her to bring me a shirt for me to change…super mafan rite me…i kenot tahan lar..eventhough qi n doni keep saying tat it nt very obvious…bt i kenot tahan lar…my weird attitude…gona ask my mum y i m borned lik tis…so mafan…so hak chai T_T

btw…circuit lab was fun…super fun…due to me n qi…hahaha v r d funniest lab grouping in d world i think…both of us can bring humour to d boring lab session…make everyone cant concentrate on their experiment due to 2 silly gal…hahaha even mr bala oso laugh lol wit d tutor uncle…omg…

cz today v r goin to due wit d resistance…v hav 14 resistance in a plasic box box wer v r responsible to it…when i was planing (evil word) on hw to construct d experiment…hw to place d resistance…den…i heard a small ‘ding' sound…

1 of d resistant drop ….

den me n qi looking on d floor for it…v search every cm of d floor leh..bt hv no idea wer izit!!!pik chik d lar…cz d  resistant is so small o…n d lab table is so big…mayb it drop sum wer under d table..even d group bsid us helping us to find d…after 5min mr bala notice our ‘cute’ actions…n v told him our prob…

mr bala :aiyar..is ok wan…cum…lets ask d tutor uncle replace 1 new wan for u….hahaha…b kful a…

me n qi : so touch…thx u sir T_T

after d kind tutor uncle replace 1 for us..i told qi tat i m goin to take k of d resistants n looking at her lik she is d other kindergarden student tat curi makan in d class…ahhaha XD

everything went smooth….until…i remove d resistant from d breadboard…n hand it to qi…

qi   :断了…

me:har?!!!

qi  :断了…

(i take over it…n keep try to join it…my action is lik…join it…apart it..join it apart it…ah….broken…)

me  :怎样好? T_T

den me n qi walk to mr bala ter…he is tutoring choi yan tem…n donica’s group is listening too…

me  :mr bala…erm…i broke it (showing him)

mr bala :oh no….hw cum nowadays gals r so violent?

me  :it is so fagile lar >_<

mr bala  :yor…giv u a new wan…b kful ya…

(meanwhile…d whole class r laughing at me n qi!!!arg…very paise a..malu betul…pabo….)

hahaha…funny rite…n me n qi actions r keep draging ppl attentions…cz v speak very loud when discussing…n v wil came out wit many nonsense words during d experiment..hahaha kelian d group bsid us lar…bt i saw tem laughing at us oso…bt v manage to finish b4 the boys!!!hu say gals cant do circuit?

DSC01637 DSC01631

after d experiment den me qi n fiona go eat at genting klang ter…old town..v been lik a kids discover new mainland ter..cz old town hav new menu now which add many variety of food…v hang out at ter until 5pm lik tat den i halau both of tem home…cz its goin to jam again lar…when i drive home i was abit dizzy lar..haiz…pretty scary rite…duno when i wil bang d car infront …

after i reach home i take a nap…bout 1 hr..i hav no idea today my 2jie n 3jie r cuming home bk to stay for 1 nite…nice…jiejie jz cum in my room n switch on d light…i very tired lar…yor..huaidan jiejie!!!

me :jiejie..switch off d light ..wuwuwu~~~~ (i cry)

hahahahhahahha

ps:special thx to yew sun n fai for helping me today…touch lar..n sowie for scare both of u out…hahahahhaha

 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So as a conclusion don do things last min,or u may leave some part to be completed at last min bt not all. Bear in ur mind.....

Seen said...

i din le..i start doin it 5days ago le...yun wong a~~~

GB= Growing Boy said...

wah... ur blog so long leh...

haha, so jam one meh, from cheras to here?

Seen said...

bb=blur boy:ya..super jam...bt normali nt tat jam wan..jz duno wat hapen tat day..haiz...fes student?

GB= Growing Boy said...

fes student??

No, Im bes student... haha

Seen said...

hahaha...fes den fes lar...
btw...saw ur post bout mr ken...
nice...salute u!!!
muz show mor ppl bout his evilness...dun let him act kind infront of ppl!!!lolz...

GB= Growing Boy said...

haha, i feel so guilty, betraying him...

lol, he usually will say like tat lor... haha

Seen said...

not betray lar..jz doin charity showing ppl d real side of him...hahaha

The way said...

haiz...say my zhuzhu liddat... cant lerr u all... he will sad one lerrr... talk on him, sad in my heart... T.T

GB= Growing Boy said...

wah, ok i will treat it as doing charity work..

haha... hope he will support my charity work lol...

Seen said...

BB:yup!!u r rite...supporting ur chrity work..jia you!!
the way:yor..zhu zhu lar..ok lor...den u prepare tissue..wil make u damn sad d...wakakaka

Post a Comment