Friday, July 24, 2009

Week 8 a…reali…hei yao chi nei…

ok…week 8 now…week 8 now!!!!!!

i oso duno i study at utar ady 8 weeks le…hak sei me..time reali fly lik ligthing…i stil lengah lengah at ter..den sud gt test d…tats y i din update my blog after d basic e test lar…cz….basic e is jz d BEGINING…i wan cry d T_T

my week 8 schedule is reali…reali…cant find a better word to describe it except kanasai…

kanasai (dictionary):it is a hokkien..it means “like shit”….

mayb sum of u r kinda guai so u all dun understand wat it means by tis word..hahaha i oso very guai wan le…my fren teach me wan u noe…yoke xin…no gud lar..u teach me tis word den now my life cant separate from it d…cz it reali a very gud adjective…wakakkaka

ok…back to d schedule…tuesday gt basic e lab…wed gt math test…thursday gt circuit lab…bt d point is…thursday hav to hand up d circuit lab report for d previous lab as well…den fri gt music class (change time due to math test)…den d trip’s proposal duno rejected hw many times by d super yim zim ms thong…(shh….secret…wrote it ere cz i dun think she wil view my blog…haha)

test is jz lik normal…u noe..normal…which means study last min…try to swallow about 100pages of notes into d brain (nt stomach)….for d very desperate period…i even pray to guan yin ma…

praying:guan yin ma~~~pls giv me a doraemon or a ultimate wish…

guan yin ma:doraemon is nt real…giv u a wish bah..now wish…

praying:den i wish…i wan mor 3 wishes…n d 1st wish is i wan a doraemon….

guan yin ma: =.=” ……………speechless…

---------the above conversation is jz imagination---------

end up…my math…i did it terible…is terrible for me…cz actly d questions r nt hard…nt hard at all…tats y i m mad to myself..u tis pabo!!!arg~~~ T_T

after settle d test…jz let it go lar…hav to fully concentrate on d circuit lab report…i tot is very easy…cz kind bala suk suk even prepare blank space for us to ans d ques…den…is hard T_T

i hav to ask ppl in middle of d nite to get help in finishing my report…so pik chik lar…me n qi oso wan to cry d…haiz…lucky v gt many help from our fren lar…all very kind to both of us…kamsahamida to everyone…xie xie ni men!!!touching…

actly v hav to hand up d report by thursday b4 12pm…bt v having programing test (which i did it all wrong) at 10am…den v din manage to finish d report by 10am…for d very 1st time in our lifetime v din chit chat during uncle king lecture le!!!bt v din listen as well..bz doin report…if he noe i think mayb he wil kek sam until tears…hahaha…prepare tissue for him for d next lecture XP

by 12.10pm…v finish d…n our lab session start by 12pm at SE block…while d report hav to hand up to 4th floor admin block…so now wat?run lar!!!use all ur strenght run to admin block n dun put any hope to d lift cz it wil nvr stop for u when u r in rush…trust me…praying in d heart hope tat meeting sum 1 u noe n is very very free lengah lengah walking ter so u can throw ur report to him or her n ask him or her to pass it up for u….unfortunately…guan yin ma din hear me T_T   n d lift dun luv me….so me n qi run up d staircase to 4th floor…throw d report into d pigeon hole…run all d way down again to d lab…when v reach d lab…v breath lik v r locked in a tank n lack of fresh air for…erm…3years…hahaha bombastic oni lar….

oh!!!i forget bout tuesday lab!!!d basic e wan…me n qi same group while fiona n yi ru same group lor…den as normal…v jz plug plug record record…den me n qi…hahaha…our circuit is forever so creative…d wire jump ere n ter…bt everytime v tot v did wrong (cz observing group bsid us is nt same wit us wan) den v ask d tutor kor kor to cum over….den everytime wil hav d same respond from him…

me n qi:sir!!!

sir:yea? (patiently)

qi :sir..tis wan correct onot a? (showing our master piece)

sir : HAIZ….u r correct….(den giv us a super wu nai look)

me n qi:wah!!!我们是世上最强少女…不用靠男生的啦!!!

sir : swt…….

hahaha…everytime oso lik tat wan…by observing d tutor korkor wu nai face o…ady can bring alot of joy to us d..so…next time u can try observing his respond…n 1 mor thing…his face n look reali look alike wit my fren…which qi n me totally agree wit tis statement…

ps:tis lab kor kor is tat wan d kind wan…tall wit spec wan…nt tat fat short ugly botak lab people i mention b4 tis…well…both of them r from basic e lab…ngek ngek ngek….

------------now cum to d explaination part-------------

many ppl ask me….

y u all lik to take pic at toilet wan….

DSC01714

ans:cz d toilet ter..d lighting is gud..so v cant help bt taking pic at ter…hahaha

many ppl ask me…

u jam from ur hse to skull…nt sien meh..do wat in car?

DSC01674 DSC01708

DSC01619

ans:now u noe rite…i snap pic from living object (me) to non living object (funny car)…

many ppl ask me…

wah..drive so far..petrol very cheap meh?

DSC01710DSC01728 

ans:sure expensive lar..everytime i saw it drop until E o..i oso wan to cry d…have to refill d fuel le…sumtime i even desperate til gona use UHU glue to stick d needle at F ter..so it wont move downwards…sot gei d…hahaha

a lil update bout a big head prawn….

last tuesday i received a cal when i was having meeting wit john n qi at DSA…

ppl:is tis cheah pei seen?

me:yes?

ppl:v r calling from utar…i gt ur license in hand…

me:har?ic?u found my ic ????

ppl:swt..no…ur license..cum collect it now at admin block…

instead…i check my bag…my card holder…nice…stil ere..check inside…ah!!!my license reali lost d!!!!ah……..again..i duno where it drop..when it drop…n how it drop…i reali hav sum prob wit all this “wh- questions words”…..lucky sumone return it to admin block…paise lar…even cjay noe tat i drop my ic n license…

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so Nice the BE lab kor kor treat gurls, compare to me , when i ask him ,he juz ask me to think on myself....==". "sumtime i even desperate til gona use UHU glue to stick d needle at F ter..so it wont move downwards" --> i hav nothing to say.........zzz

Seen said...

ahhaha swt o ah sak =.="

GB= Growing Boy said...

wah, u can drive like tat and take photo arr??

geng la, so pro... lol

Seen said...

BB :cz i jam mar >_<

Post a Comment