Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Very tired a T_T
Sunday shud stay home or go out hang kai kai wan mar…bt I hav to help my sis pack things…
Cz she moving to her new hse d..on d other hand means I m goin to get back my room!!!
Touch T_T
Bt d point is…I sleep 2am last nite…n tis morning bout 8smt my mum ady woke me up…cruel…actly I din help lot today…since all my kau fu kau fu all cum n help….sumor v got 2 commander!!!
Nah…1 is my dad…yeng le…



Another 1 is my ah suk (my dad’s brother)…




So I jz keep packing small things n clothes..both sis n her baby wan…
N sumthing very funny do happen lar…the conversation below…

M=me
D=dad

M: daddy…I tell u a..u dun carry those heavy heavy things a…u let d workers do it a…
D: y? (wit curious face)
M: u tot u very young a…sumor last time ur hand hurted b4 mar…u a…I tell u a…u jz lik tis (my hand drawing circle in d air) lik tis command tem lar…u jz 揸住鸡毛当陵剑(pls read it in Cantonese)….
M: =.=”



Well…at last tey jz dump me at home….while I m accompany by d oni alive moving things in my hse by tat moment (bsid me) 饺少(pls read in cantonese as well)….keep calling its name…hahaha reali super 搞笑 lor…I tot after I feed it den it will swim swim performance wan mar…hu noes…tis tortoise a…after I feed him…it oni notice d food bt not me T_T


N den…I find myself very stupid today…
Almost a month I use 白白 (my laptop’s name)….i duno I can use it withour d battery…by jz attach it wit d charger to d plug….


I m so stupid so dumb so bai chi >_< when my 3jiefu told me tat I can use d laptop lik tat I stil argue wit him le…stil say “wer can lik tat wan!!!” super loud to him…v 2 r jz lil kids from kindergarden argue at ter….while my 3jie jz ask her hubby show me…ok…my dagu is on d desk now…nono..nt desk…is on d floor….so siasui!!!!白白…mama 对你唔住啊!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment