Friday, June 19, 2009

Wat a comedy day....


my marble cheese cake...hahahhaa

my java chip wit my cake...hahahaha
today is totaly lik comedy...haiz...n i writing tis post at starbucks klcc rite now...waiting for my sis to finish work at 6.30pm cz my parents went to genting d jz few hr ago...by jz call me up n say "v at genting now ya" i was lik...wat?u din inform me earlier wan a...geng...n tats my cute parents...cz tey r suprise n funny parents...hahaha
ok...done wit d status of me now...
--------------------------(how the day begin)----------------------------

today i oni hav class by 12pm...cz d cute uncle king (my basic electronic lecturer) cancel his lecture on d morning...well..tats nice...cz i can sleep late!!!hahaha den me n xinqi tem decide to meet at skul by 11am...so v can hav breakfast together...
so everything stil goin on smoothly...
n i received a sms from music club senior tat ask me wether can help out at fes festival by next wed...selling bubbles tea...hahaha n he was lik very scare i wil misunderstanding or wat...actly ah senior kor kor...dun wory lar..i wont misunderstanding lar..i noe u very kind...cz u sms me ur fren also laugh n tease u...kesian d senior...hahhaa

den i hav my math lor...12pm to 1pm...n today d upu result wil cum out...so minghan is kind enuf to help me check my result since i tried to on9 during lecture bt i FAILED!!!! (utar is so smart to nt hav wifi at lecture hall so student can CONCENTRATE on studies) hahahhaha =.="

den i giv him my details n he checked for me...guess wat i get?!!!
ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING........
omg....i get wat d course tat most d physic student want d most!!!!!but in fact...i m a bio student...weird rite...everyone is getting weird course le...hw cum tey throw me to physic stream?izit i hav d physic look or i hav d physic 命?n i gona go lc my fren hu dream for tis course...wakksakakak evil o...

bt d most funny thing is...ming han call me n inform me bout tis...tat time i was walking out d lecture hall...well...d lecture hall very noisy cz ppl cuming in n out...n i talk slightly louder...n i was kinda shock tat time...i scold out d word "kanasai" ....n everyone turn around n look at me...omg o(>_<)o
so so so malu...super paise le...
bt i was kinda hapi lar...cz when i told fiona tem...tat my fren gona check d status for me...tey try to snap away my phone ...n pull my shirt lik lil kids keep asking me nt to leave tem..not to go local uni..ask me to stay wit tem for 4 yr...so touch T_T my gud frens...ah...wana hug hug u all d...

so upu story finish d...now d other story begin...

----(the lab slot story or i shud say...stupid fat short botak story?)----

stil rmb tat i mention bout tis guy....d lab ppl...tat keep on say " no no no no no...." when i ask for his permision to slot me n my fren in for experiment?hahaha tat i say he so lc i wana calar his car wan...he today ....look lek siu siu d...hair bcum mor d...slimer d...n taller d...ahhahahahhahahahah XD
cz he let us slot in lor....today he no mor "nononononononononono" today he keep repeat "got space mar.." "ok lar..." "slot in lar..." "few ppl oni mar...." "gud lar...." hahaha
n me n my fren laugh lik crazy when v left d lab...hahaha v keep try to act lik him...non-stop repeating wat he said jz now...n v decided not to find out wat car he own now...lolz...
-------------------------(the water bottle story)----------------------

meanwhile v hapi bout d lab slot n i m nt leaving...i found out tat i m missing smt...well...i left my water bottle at d lecture hall!!!!wer jz now i m too exicting scolding upu kanasai =_="
i hav to go back ter n take it...n ter is class having now..so i decided after tutorial oni i go back n take lor...mayb tat time ter is no lecture le...so i can senyap senyap slide into d lecture hall n get it back...
bt i m not so lucky lor T_T

by 3pm...finish math tutorial...(my math tutor is a very physic look guy...hahaha)
den i walk very fast to d lecture hall hope tat d previous class finish at 3pm so i can faster take my bottle n run away !!!!cz d utar bus is 3.15pm mar...so i can take tat bus to lrt station n take lrt to klcc....hahaha
hu noes...i open d door...d lecture class is stil going on!!!
i cry T_T
d lecturer suk suk looking at me with his nt very big eyes...den i walk to him...(try to present my very 乖 face...plus today i take backpack nt slide bag) look mor lik a gud student...which i m not one!!!!hahahha
ok continue...
i told him i wan to get back smt..den he say go ahead (wit his hand holding d mic) swt T_T
so i walk up d staircase...thinking in my brain "y i sit so damn up tis morning"

-----(stop awhile for helping a middle east family to search d road to golden triangle kl n teaching tem to take taxi ter...tey ask d wrong person bout bus >_< i so gud..at least i help sum1..rite?hahaha so proud)-----

ok...den i can feel tat almost 200eyes looking at me..include d suk suk lecturer...looking at me all d way i walk to my seat tis morning...n i look around for my bottle...ha...wer i put le...den kind seniors help me out n point d location to me...n i stil cant get wer is it until a senior beitahan d walk up ter (he sit down ter wan) n take it for me...c?i told u everyone is observing me T_T
wit super siasui i say thx to d lecturer n cabut from d hall...ah

-----------------(1st bus chasing incident in my life)----------------

is 3.15pm......i saw d bus starting to move!!!n i was at 2nd floor...ah!!!
i run all d way down n c d bus stop awhile ...d bus driver let ed 1 n teddy go up...so i run again n d bus moving very fast d...i run n d bus driver din saw me T_T
i pointing at d bus wit my finger n show "ah" face...try to imagine my action...my body language i mean...
n d bus driver saw me!!!he stop...bt is very far n i run to get into d bus...n he ask for me tic...bt is inside d bag...he is kind enuf to let me giv him after tat...again...everyone in d bus is looking at me...siasui...
n fiona ask me "wat hapen to u" so i told her d whole story...n she laugh lik crazy again...cz i m chasing d bus...chase u noe!!!!ah dui....wat a day...
so finaly i reach klcc...n siting at d starbucks ere writing tis blog...
now the time is 6.03pm...hahaha i wil post sum pic lar...
wait until i reach home...
so u can enjoy my post wit d pic by tonite..hopefully...
ngek ngek...wat a day....
is so so so funy...n 1 mor thing...kind starbucks staff show me wer d charger is so i nonit out of batt n kenot finish my blog...
such a long time havent write a blog tat long...
n congratulation for those fren hu get d course tat tey wan...
espeacially uncle lee qin zhi...d 4A guy from my class..d god of 6AS3...he is goin for medic at UM!!!!the very proud future doctor!!!next time i c doctor nonit pay d lar...ahhahhaha
and donica get UTeM oso le..bt she gona stay utar wit us...hahaha xin qi n fiona r goin to b damn hapi for tis...can imagine their face rite now...
搞笑的一天....可是也很有趣....至少我帮了人....我很开心 >_<
ps:gona post up sum photos at d next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment