Tuesday, June 16, 2009

conclusion...











ok...hav to do sum conslusion from 1st of june until now...actually i hav taken many pic of me n my frens n our funny face...bt hav to jaga imej mar...hahha n oso hav to safe myself from getting kill...(hu noes mayb sud pop out my fren's admirer blackmail me for posting funny photos of tem...gods noe...haha)
i knew many frens....mostly r gals...
ya say bout tis..i finaly noe d 1st guy fren in utar...now oni noe 1 le...
wah...very geng...take such a long time...
well tis guy is from static tutorial wan...cz d tutor wan to choose class rep n naughty aik joo 'sell' me T_T
so tis guy (his name is anson)so anson safe me from being class rep...
gandong T_T nonit keep in touch wit tutor n responsible for all these stuf....
thx ya anson...(bt i tot it pronouce as anson bt u told me is pronouce as an soon...swt)
ok den...finished...
my new frens...fiona...damn siasui gal..haha jk lar..dun throw me wit raw carrot ya...she from penang..a cool-look-liked gal bt actually is super 38 (jz lik me) n super funny gals...n den...today tis ppl skip class a...i sign for her le...wat a gud fren lolz...
den new frens num2:xin qi
oni 1 word can describe her...new...
for her lik everything is new...everything is so xin qi..haha she from johor...uec...xiao mei mei le...i bcum da jiejie d...hahahah
bt she reali gud in art...drawing or cosplay all those stuf...she even drew our faces in comic version (tat one i post in my blog...up ter...nice rite)
new frens num3:donica
cool gal tat ride motor to skul...super cool n lenglui...n clever oso (i m noob T_T)
she from mechatronic wan..nt same wit me...bt she actually is d 1st fren i knew at utar..rmb i mention b4?tis is the other pei xin lor..same name le...wat a small world...
new frens num4:yi ru
yi ru is our newspaper gal...everyday she wil buy newspaper wan le..n go tru wan le...every page u noe..salute o(>_<)o
she from A-level tarc...so she wil bring us go walk walk at tarc n eat mango ice...next time v go again ya..hahahah
new frens num5:wen xin
a very hardworking gal...super...she from ipoh...hav fair n nice skin...envy lar me >_< she very queit when everytime v making noise...ahhaha so is quite contrast wit us lar...espeacially me n xinqi...2 noise maker...
new frens num6:ying wei
ying wei nt same course wit me oso...bt o...v call her because...cz u read her name..ying wei ying wei...den bcum because d...
a cute gal tat dunwan to explain wat is assignment to me..huh!!!
i rmb wan le..uiyor..sumor she wan to escape from join ieee club...i oso duno wat is tat lar..hahahah
reali hapy to noe all these new frens...reali..true..
pic :trying to invent new hair style...
pic :taking when fiona sleep during lecture..hahaha
pic :my bai bai (laptop) new cloths...nice le...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

嗯是啊大学因为有你们而变得美好
很期待我们未来的疯狂人生呢
很高兴认识你,朋友 *w*

Seen said...

一定疯狂.....100%guarantee...

Post a Comment