Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Siasui Group....

today is a memorable day...
y it is so memorable?hahaha o(>_<)o
cz at d morning ady hav a very siasui thing hapen!!!

------------------------(How the story begin)-----------------------

in d morning when i jz wake up n wana go to skul (today morning circuit lecture canceled so can sleep til 8am ^^ )
i received a msg...
uiyor uiyor (my msg tone)
"i am feelin the wrath of the 30 laicis. miss me one more day T.T who says fruits make u healthy is obviously an idiot." (msg from fiona)

i almost laugh til cry when i read tis msg u noe....
bcz...everyone noe tat laici is 湿热 wan mar!!!she noob noob go eat 30...while she ady seriously cough...omg...
den siasui things hapen...i wana reply her msg...after i typed...i send it...den it keep sending fail bout 3 or 4 times...cum on....guess why...
the ans is : my credit balance is 0.01rm.... swt...stupid me >_<

but d way my siasui things r very common d...cz i alw so blur rite...meanwhile until now...d oni person tat havent do anythings siasui is finally did smt today!!!
tat is donica!!!

when donica join us at d math lecture...i told her n xin qi bout fiona's story...so xin qi keep laugh very loud (as u can imagine) while donica reaction make me laugh until i tears...

she stand up (cz she wan to go toilet) n she say out very loud "做么他酱笨的?他不知道荔枝是湿热的吗?他吃酱多等下大不出便就知道...."
bt d point is...she say it lik 2 or 3 times very loud while she walking down d staircase all d way to toilet!!!!
hahahahha u hav no idea ppl around us r watching at she...hahahah
reali sia sui....donica...u sia sui lar...ngek ngek ngek >_<

FROM FIONA BLOG:
i found out that while i was absent & feeling rather lonely & emo at home, THEM NEW BUDDIES ARE:

#1 – saying i’m stupid enough to finish off 30 laicis at one go T.T

#2 – stupid ‘cuz didn’t take for them to eat T.T



after i explained that those laicis are kinda at the verge of giving me food poisoning, i expected a little sympathy because

A) i was nice enough not to share gonna-be-bad food with them & proceed to finish them off myself.

B) i got sick-er!



but nooooo! they said

#1 – i’m still stupid because i should have just brought them all & they would

“很讲义气的全都给 ed#2 吃”

END...................................................................

n now goes to our phd master degree siasui xin qi....haha she very pik chik today lar...u can imagine her very 帅 face o...make the pik chik face...hahaha dun pik chik d lar xin qi...不要理那个什么热脸什么屁股...小姐你开心你爽就好!!!来...大声高喊 I LIKE 5 O'CLOCK!!!!! hahahahhaha (i reali sot d)
actly today xin qi very abnormal lor...she din sia sui today le...shud v giv her an awards....cz she nvr as NORMAL as today wan...mayb bcz fiona is not ere today...so she din came out wit any siasui story le...so it means...fiona is d ppl hu cause she bcum siasui...hahaha (fiona dun kill me T_T)
bt stil got lar...siu siu..
today she wan to take pic wit me n donica...
n v cant find a place to take lor...
den...v went to take d pic outside toilet....noob...toilet man!!!
ah dui...n tat time is the time wer d class end....so many ppl pass by...
damn sia sui T_T

-----------------(Ere cum d siasui things bout me)--------------------
last nite i planing to send birthday song played by violin to angeline to giv her a suprise....
well it reali suprise....cz i lari pitch d T_T
n i ady very desperate (cz i nvr play b4 i find out d notes myself) so...
i jz sent it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
a!!!!!!!so so so siasui lor...
omg....n today violin class o....i play d 4th finger poorly...
until i nt dare to watch at my teacher eyes....
forgive me eunice T_T

----------------(Ere cums d funny things bout my famili)-----------------
my famili...today v hav sumting interesting to play wit...n all start bcz of chloe...hahaha she pull out d weighting machine from d store room...n she standing on it to play...so me n my cousin accompany her lar..so 3 of us r keep on weighting c hw fat v r...hahahah
den my 2jie cum over n weight...n keep shouting omg when she saw her weight is 48kg....n keep on claiming tat is bcz she jz took dinner...n den...she force her husband to stand on d machine....n my 2jiefu keep on refuse....hahaha bt after tat he os stand on it...n keep on claiming tat d jeans he wear is 2kg....cz he is 83kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahhahahha
n it continue wit my mum tat keep saying she oni 56kg....n after she weight is mor den tat lor (secret kenot tell)
n she say she gona change tis...cz is nt accurate at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!


------------------------------(conclusion)--------------------------------------
so....all ppl around me r super super funny n keep on bringing happiness to me....
hope tat all tis atmosphere will stay stil n continue contribute to my wonderfull life....hahaha v muz learn hw to appreciate it...rite? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment