Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Spontaneous day…

ok…1st…sud a sharp change for the time for rehearsal frm 7pm to 5pm…

where i was still blur blur eating bakar sotong den my phone ring…msg from teacher lily…writen

“cum…asap…ps:abby n joshua miss u”

and yet..i reach by 4.55pm…haiz…rush lar…den practise practise wit lots of fun…n lots of mistakes…made by me T_T

joshua n abby hav to reteach me sum parts…abby mei mei ask me practise lots a T_T cham le…

by 6.30pm v got the permision to go for dinner…half an hr…7pm will start the rehearsal…so i drove both of tem to dinner…since i hav to move my car due to over-pandai punya AKU park my car rite at the street which pasar malam going to held tonite…

I M SMART >_<

v turn turn turn n finali found a restaurant to hav our dinner…after ordered the food…v continue our tropic for the ages tat v stoped yesterday…

joshua:i wan to make changes lar..u dun look lik 14 or 15..u look lik 16…

me:enough lar..i m old..old…

abby:hahahaah…joshua u r so swt…

joshua:u noe how old is abby anot?

me:of coz lar…14 mar..u tot i m as noob as u a?

abby:yalar..joshua very noob wan…

(and den v continue our chat until v talk about exam…den i said tat my mum is fierce so i had quite gud results last time…n abby said tat her mum is fierce too…so cham…den sud joshua pop out wit tis)

joshua:wah…ur mum so fierce o…den those boys hu wana kau u mai very cham?

me:huh? i look lik i got many boys kau meh?

abby:yes..

joshua:en….

me:hahahaha…joshua y u ask?

joshua:just ask lar…

me:haha u tot i m 14 u wana kau me izit??hahaha

abby:ahahahhahahah

joshua:………………………………………i dun wana say a word…

me:kenot o…5years o…kenot kenot…

joshua:eat lar u 2!!

abby:omg…7.20pm ady..v r late..later teacher joanne scold us…stop telling the grandmother stories lar…

joshua:nvm lar…tey angry cz v hav nice dinner tat tey dun hav…

me n abby:y r u so swt?????

so v reach centre by 7smt…n v follow mr joshua’s plan tat go up together so nonit to get scold…well..he succeed in tis…n today our rehearsal is horrible n terrible T_T cz teacher joanne’s brother was ere…a botak korkor…scary…

n just now i notice tat he parked his car just right beside me…lucky i din hentam his car just now…*hewp~~~*

4 comments:

GB= Growing Boy said...

u r 16? u look like sixteen? sixteen or sixty? haha... jkjk don get mad man...

Lolx

u look like 18, 'sap bat sui, pok pok cui'

seen said...

suan lar...my fren memang che li ngan sikit...

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

swt gang...haha^^

GB= Growing Boy said...

Lun : u say which character in the blog swt oh?

Post a Comment