Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Reaction…

reaction is  a response to some foregoing action or stimulus (google)

today…there is many things happen n make i duno how to react to all these things…cz it is really making me feeling

SWT

Case 1

today i went to meet my academic adviser…everything went smooth n funny…but when i wan to leave…

she look into my eyes…n tell me smt with very very sincere n worry face…

Dr Tang : Gal…must study gud gud u noe…

Me : ………(i duno how to respone) =.="

Case 2

When ur violin teacher sms u to remind u about the certificate she left on her piano…

ask u go n collect it…

so i replied her sms…say thx n ask her to sleep earlier tonite (she fb until very late o)…and guess wat she reply…

teacher lily: I cant sleep without u…

I reali duno how to react…

Case 3

I had 1 hr theory with teacher joanne today…(just now)

I almost wan to cry out just now T_T

I entered the room n sat down…take out my stationary…book…and suddenly…

TJ=teacher joanne…

TJ:is tis u? (pointing at her lappy)

Me: =.= yeah (fb)

TJ:hahahahaha…(start viewing photos)

Me : (die lar…i reali wan to dig a hole n bury myself…cz i got so many funny pictures T_T )

TJ: u noe…i tag him..so that u noe his name…he been asking me wat is ‘ang mo’ …so i told him it means white man…hahaha

Me : hahaha ya a? (i reali wan to hentam wall d)

in this kind of situation…i reali duno how to respond lar!!!! n i rmb i told abby b4 tat…i m not goin to add her in fb lar T_T but now…it is impossible to not adding her…seems lik no more ‘general secret’ in fb…abby and jia vern and aisya…shh!!!

Case 4

after the class…i entered teacher lily’s room…found my cert on her piano but ter was a note kliped on it…

writen:

To: pinky cheah

please collect ur cert…

From:007

AKU MEMANG TAK TAU MACAM MANA NAK REACT LAR!!!!

but i replied her lar of coz…i quite creative wan…

writen:

To:teacher lily

cert collected …thx ^^

From:007

=================what a day===================

10 comments:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

wat a swt day...hahaha^^

Më| §zë said...

so swt... lol...

Anonymous said...

Case 1
you can answer her very seriously that you will try ur best

Case 2
you can answer her come to your house and sleep with you if she wants

Case 3
you can ask her those picture of yours nice onot
btw,
you are dead hahha... your facebook got a link come to this blog and she will found out eventually...

Case 4
You already responded quite well hahhaha... so funny ur teacher :D

andrew ng

seen said...

andrew a~~~
so swt a...

DaNnY said...

hahahahahahahahaaaaa....this post made me laugh non stop again. pei seen ah pei seen, u really cartoon la...

Seen said...

teacher danny a T_T i m not cartoon...but this kind of things really happen in my life a...

DaNnY said...

haha....cartoon means funny ma..teacher joanne always use tis word 1.
how come no such funny things happen in my life huh?hmm...

seen said...

because u r not cartoon enuf lor!!!
but teacher joanne case a...
very swt lar =.="

DaNnY said...

who ask u so bad call ppl ang mo?hahahaha

seen said...

he reali ang mo mar!!!uiyor...

Post a Comment