Saturday, December 19, 2009

Enlarge the happiness

keep on telling myself that emo cant help!!!

get rip of it…packed it n throw it into the sea!!!

emo

hehe ^^

so today i enlarge all the happy things…

i can get happy for very small things…i nvr notice that…this is a kind of advantage…but now it is ^^

i felt very happy when i received the thank you sms from teacher lily…

i felt very happy when i had a simple breakfast with my dearest jean n ken…

i felt very happy when i see both of them are so sweet >_< this lovely couple…

i can laugh due to mistaken of sasa and sasa essential…

i can smile when daddy drag me from the bed and bring me to dinner…

i can happily hug my niece when she smile at me…

i can feel the happiness when daddy ask me to watch out for the tiny bones hide in the fish…

i feel very swt now…because finally i know what to do on xmas eve >_< its goin to be another party full with mahjong …

6 comments:

jay_yap89 said...

nice try on the drawing!haha.... :D

DaNnY said...

i like the drawing~
thou very sweat...haha

said...

ah lian ah lian... 麻雀台上见... haha...

fion said...

all lan dou guai coming out~~

Seen said...

jay yap:hahaha when u cum bk?xmas at kl or malacca?

danny:uiyor...hav to print screen d..teacher danny left comment in my blog neh...swt neh...

xin:ah sam ah sam...ok...i still beginner...dun 赶绝我...haha

fion:yalor...u oso mar...gamble queen...

jay_yap89 said...

i will back on 23!!! weeee!~~~~~

Post a Comment