Wednesday, December 23, 2009

childhood ^^

everything started with this bread…this tasty and full with memories roti pandan…hahaha

it has been almost few years i din see this kind of breads!!

lucky ‘dong zhi’ that day i followed my mum to pasar pagi near my house and i saw a malay aunty selling this bread…

it is very very hard to find this in the market now…i always eat it during my primary school days…i miss it alot >_<

DSC02723 DSC02724

do you remember it??

the tasty cream inside it??

DSC02725

it still taste the same!!!exactly the taste in my memory…but i think the size has become smaller… (maybe because last time my hand was so small…so it makes the bread big??)

this pandan bread inspired me~~~

so i went treasure hunt in my room!!!hahahahahha

and see what i found!!

chalang!!

IMG_3315

my dress when i was a kid…phew~~~

lucky mum keep this for me…and have a look at the shoes…it is so small  o(>_<)o

IMG_3317

i don’t think so nowadays those parents will still buy their kids this kind of baby shoes…those laces around the tiny shoes…the blue ribbon…i think now those parents will go for nike…adidas…or maybe BEN 10…but not this kind of simple n comfortable 100% cotton shoes…  (yeah…i m advertising and ‘sai miang-ing’ about my shoes)

every little toys and clothes in your cupboard may bring u lot of memories…why don’t u look around your cupboard and see what u can find??

all of these tiny baby stuff lighten up my day ^^ temporary leads me out of my poor baby atos incident =.=

wish everyone…

merry xmas!!! ho ho ho

4 comments:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

hahaha...suddenly think bac childhood memory ar...
haha...but de cloth din hav full of dust mie...
y de shoe left 1 de...
cute le...laces around...
hahaha...

seen said...

open ur eyes lar fren...ter is 2 shoe!!!i oni close up 1...

fion said...

lol..last time i bought de bread at de esso petrol station..but dunno still got sell o not..haha..

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

ya oh...
paise...haha^^

Post a Comment