Monday, December 7, 2009

Concert concert…

the concert is over!!!

yippee >_<

gona say thx to more den dozen of ppl…acompany me in practise…help me..guide me…

n finalli it is over…my dad shud b the most happy wan…bcz he nonit to torture by my violin again…kesian dia lar…

hahaha

lets introduce my sweat + cute + crazy partner!!!

IMG_3248 Abby

IMG_3249 Jia Vern

DSC02683 Aisyar

IMG_3268 Joshua

and……the ppl hu always say ‘no’ to camera…

IMG_3255 Zhan Ping

Thanks to all of u my frens!!!

and thanks to teacher Eunice…teacher Lily…teacher Jon…teacher Danny…teacher Joanne…etc etc etc…

and of coz…wer ter is seen…ter is sweat rite…the people i meet in music centre are super duple sweat!!!

Notice teacher Lily and teacher Danny…

baby chloe u r so cute >_<

my 3 years old niece…she saw the pic i took for joshua from my digi cam (cz i left it wit my dad during the concert)…she pose lik him and ask my dad to snape her a pic…

vs vs

5 comments:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

de video ar...
dunnoe wan say wat ar...
u also very swt la inside de video...
hahaha^^
choe cute...haha^^

xinqi said...

wow...nice video :)

Mui Fun said...

seen,ur video really funny lo...still wanna tou xiao there...lol...n ur teacher...really swt ar..

Anonymous said...

wakakkakka

y ur teacher lily tongue blue colour

andrew n

Seen said...

mui fun:very swt wan...hahahahahah
andrew:yameh???

Post a Comment