Monday, November 30, 2009

The conversation of 3 violinists…

today another rehearsal…

everyone was freak out due to the attendance of joanne >_<

everyone was scare about her…hahaha bt today i play better..not so nervous…hehe

i finish my turn by around 3smt..bt i wait for abby…gona fetch her home cz wed i will go her hse n pick her up…

while i was waiting for her…for sure i will sit back n enjoying others performance…hahaha

n i saw a cute lil gal…very very cute >_< n she look familiar…she gave me a kind of feel…

andrew ng!!!!

she look lik the gal version of andrew ng…haha u noe y?bcz she was the sister of kah ting…(tat lil boy tat look 75% lik andrew ng)…bt her eyes are bigger den her bro lar..hahaha

when abby was done wit her part…v packed our things n wana go home..sud…sumone jump out n blocked our way…

joshua:can i tumpang a?my hse just opposite abby wan…

and ere the funny session start~~~~

abby: u ask peiseen lar…

me:ok lar..cum lar..bt my car very small o..u hav to carry the violin case o…

joshua:ok ok no prob ^^ wait!!!u drive a?

me:yalar…i m driving…so?

joshua:how cum?i m so shock le…u can drive a…

abby:wat lar…peiseen alw drive to centre wan mar…

In the car~~~~~

joshua:u can drive..i cant blif u can drive…

me:wat…i m 20 yr old ady le…how old u tot i m??

joshua:har??? i tot u r 14 oni le…

me:………………

abby:joshua u r so noob lar..i oso noe how old peiseen is u duno…eler..

me:joshua …u make me so happy le…jiejie wana cry d…

joshua:………………

abby:hahahah jiejie…tis sa jiejie…

joshua:…………

me:abby i tell u…i rmb last time when i was 1st meet joshua rite…eunice ask me to guess how old is he…

abby:u sure guess 20 smt rite…

me:yalor!!!i guess o…19 to 23 le…

joshua:har???tat was u a…

me:yalar…if not hu u think tat was…uiyor…

joshua:…………i dun wana say a word…

conslusion~~~

abby is cute…joshua is blur…n peiseen can change her age accordingly…tats interesting…

2 comments:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

hahaha...
den u very happi ady...
2day no ned slp de la...
hahaha^^

Anonymous said...

yor no put pics of that little girl hahahaha.... my hair now long like girls leh hhahahhaha

Andrew ng

Post a Comment