Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rehearsal…

today is my 2nd rehearsal…n it last…3hr…

marathon frm 7pm to 10pm T_T

fingers r pain…both left n right hand…

left hand biasa d lar…bt today right hand oso pain…due to pizzicato…n i play sucks…sucks sucks sucks…

i m very geram wit myself…i practise…n when i play wit everyone…i wil make mistakes…sud wil hav lots n lots of trouble…

slip…wrong key…wrong counting…miss sum notes…n ya…my favourite…

LOST…

me nt even lost in kl now…i lost in music oso…haha tats funy…

lucky i got cute abby…tat keep smiling to me…i got kind teacher…lily…tat help me lower my violin bridge without any charge…tell me lots of stories bout music…n yet…use her free time to train me…teach me…

ps:she gt no paid frm me…cz she din teach me…

uncle john sowie…i think i make u mad or wat…lily ady told u…peiseen is an accident…she jz a beginer..u cant expect so much frm her…u ady try to avoid looking at me …when u said bout violin 1…u oni look at joshua…

ya…joshua…v both r students of eunice…bt he is super super duple triple geng geng den me…nolar..v kenot compare…he is angel n i m devil…hahaha

he is lucky…cz he oni 15yr old…if i m nt mistaken…wah..if not a…by looking at him when he play violin…for sure u will fall in love wit him a…hahaha later he cry…ah jiejie (me) bcum wolf n hunt him ….ngek ngek ngek…

kenot let him noe my blog..later he scare…jk lar…i m so happi to hav tis xiao didi as my partner…he very kelian…hav to lead me…sumor alw kelam kabut bcz of me…(cz i play bsid him..when i play wrong..he wil blur oso)

sowie >_< jiejie said sowie to u T_T

my folowing days wil b lik…

wed…violin wit eunice…

thursday ….violin wit lily…den korean…

fri…mayb violin wit eunice…den korean…

sat…probably violin wit lily or eunice….

sun…I DUNO….

monday…full rehearsal = RIP PEISEEN

11 comments:

Më| §zë said...

now rehearsal...
later see you become more pro...
i think is very nice feeling to go onstage for concert leh... but must be in a group la, if not i will get stage fright...
jia you jia you!!!

Seen said...

haha....i hope i can b pro oso...
hope *pray*
i stil nt practised-enough...
i tot i practise alot...is enuf...
bt when i see others play...
den i noe..my practises r nth...
now i noe...beginer hav to practise lik...100x mor den a grade 5 student...practise 1000x oni can play beside grade 8 student (joshua aka my partner)...
i m dead...

~K£cќ~ said...

hor hor someone become wolf wana hunt xiaodidi jor =)

The way said...

ah didi.. utar ball performance book u 1 place liao larrrr

Seen said...

celaka celaka celaka!!!!

said...

恶狼一匹,绵羊快逃!=="

Seen said...

dun fake lar 2sou...
u r tat wan tat teach mui mui me b wolf wan..wakakkakaka

said...

walau eh... mui... 唔好俾你二哥知... =="

Seen said...

ok lor 2sou...hahaha 唔會俾二哥知...

Anonymous said...

dun force too hard on ur self.... take good care.... limit urself practice 10 hours a day can ady.... dun over it ok?

cheers
more-evil-than-you-andrew

Seen said...

andrew:u memang more evil den me...

Post a Comment