Saturday, November 21, 2009

A lazy blogger…

hahaha i m a lazy blogger…

죄송학니다  >_<

lets summarize wat’ve i done tis few days ya…

1st thing…i m proud of myself T_T finali…

suntzu!!!i hunted u down…wakakkakaka 600words oni mar…i give u 1.1k le…enuf lar…ngek ngek ngek…but for sure nobody can expect tat…i m using tis company…it is abit…out of the box…hahaha

yesterday nite my korean teacher told us tat…she make kimchi for all of us…bt now she wan us to go tru competition between classmate…very kesian a…onni is not in my group T_T

onni~~~ u so geng…how can u left me…is lik…kimchi is leaving me…i cry…

lucky my other group members are very keng lor…they dun hav to think ady can read those words given by teacher…unfortunately…ah seen me…is lik 口吃…i keep…

cho cho cho cho nen…tuo tuo tuo  (den no ending)

hahahahahaa…siasui lar…

gona say congra to my teacher oso…she is pregnant!!!! must born a cute cute baby o…

currently…i m in love with this picture…

10

duno y…i just like the feel of tis picture…

the gal is very beautiful…she is pretty in sum way ^^

and yet…

i m emo-ing at korean class…

sumbody play emo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

y emo? bcoz i rejected to watch movie with u?

Anonymous said...

jie,
u go find a grassy field, ia black balloon painted with white "X", make that post, i help u take pictures :D

andrew

Seen said...

andrew:hahaha need slr wan u noe...u c the feature of the hair...so nice taken..

Anonymous said...

no need lah... need some neat photoshop skills can ady :D

andrew

Post a Comment