Sunday, November 15, 2009

The story of msn nickname n display pic…

msn nickname n display pic o…

coloured up ur life?

it coloured up my life…

it shows when i m hapi…

it shows when i m sad…

it shows when i m confuse…

it shows when i m SWT…

i was chating wit xin qi…

realqi

and sud…v realize tis…

our 2 very very SWT seniors…did smt reali SWT…i wonder if utar hav the swtness competiton…both of tem must b the champion…

fakeme

the fake me…

fakeqi

the fake xin qi…

************pls b notice tey gt the same nickname as well***********

and the omg conversation…

omgfakeme

truly deeply…tey make me wana cry T_T

at the very begining…1 make me feel tat i m chating wit myself…another 1 make me feel tat i m chating wit 2 xin qi…

at the end…both of tem make me lost n blur…i m confused wit all the contains…

teckwei’s mother…and ken’s mother…pls put more effort in teaching ur child…haiz…

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao, the 2 seniors are really swt lor... sad

~K£cќ~ said...

wah I agree with u == ... should teach them more ... you're not the onli one who kena lo ... I always send wrong msg to that ken coz he ALWAYS imitate ppl de msn nice Zzzzz

Next time just block them lo hor ... so easy XDXD

Seen said...

keck:yalar...kek sei me u noe...
wah..me n xin qi wan kill tem d...ken stil ok...he change everything bk to normal when i asked him to...tat lee teck wei a...say until me n xin qi oso sien d..he oso dunwan to change...

Anonymous said...

tat teckwei was busy on other thg larr... aiyooo...

Më| §zë said...

memang swt la, those 2...

i understand...
haha...

Seen said...

yalar..nt i yunwong tem..

JenseN said...

No wonder this few weeks lee teck wei is so busy...
yuan lai he really not free 1..
now i know le oh...
hehe^^

JenseN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seen said...

jensen:hahaha he very 'busy' lor..too free d...keep kacau ppl..

Anonymous said...

they use script... messenger plus.. i also have hahhhaa... mine respond rate too fast make my msn sot liao hahha

Anonymous said...

posted from andrew ng

Post a Comment