Wednesday, November 25, 2009

tuesday + wednesday

tuesday…ya..got another rehearsal at the nite…it shud b on 7pm to 10pm but it start 8pm and end by 9pm…i was kinda hapi (nonit stand for 3hr very tired wan le)

since joanne (principal aka my theory teacher) was not around…it is time to bcum evil…hahaha

abby dress lik female ‘mata’ which cause lots of jokes…

lily keep complain n say wan to go eat downstairs while john suggest her bring along the students…

john said wana make mini orkestra at the mamak ter so called 课外教学…

joshua late because bz makan dunwan to cum up…

me that sitting ter blur blur taking pic of others…

kah ting (new comer) that got 70% look similar to andrew ng!!!!!

DSC02622

yesterday was all about kah ting…tis 13 yr old boy…tat own a 6k plus violin…with his sleeping eyes and super blur attitude no wonder hu ask him question he oni will give u 1 ans…

that is…

HAR? (monotone n blur)

he is extremely cute >_< omg…andrew i was lik looking at ur lil brother lik tat…

thx alot to ms Lily…for donating 2 dominat strings for me >_< yippie…tat make my oni around 900rm violin sounds lik 2 or 3k…i m so touch T_T luv u muacks!!!

and today…

went bk to fes to get sum signature for my document to apply smt…government tat super mafan…haiz…hope faster can settle it lar…it needs itu dean punya signature lucky ken (baobeizhu) help me le…if nt i oso duno how…

remark!!! mr lee kok sheng…our sponsorship department got work wan le…

today v call many companieS and walk around sri rampai under HOT HOT SUN sumor went to gk find sponsorship le…put lots of effort u noe…

after tat was rushing to meet i-jun at klcc for xmas carol in 3D >_<

i very ‘sua gu’ lar..my 1st 3D movie…hahaha when i was halfway to klcc…the utar guard call me…yeah…i drop my student id T_T

so i hav to turn bk n collect it which make me late for the movie…so cham lar…wuwuwuwuwu~~~

how cum i will lost my student id le??the story is lik tis…mr ken teach me to tell the security guard suk suk tat i wan to go dsa find ms ong…den the security suk suk let me in but collected my id…

n den…i left and took it back…den park my car at S block…den sit ken’s car go find sponsorship…n den…i din keep my id…put in on my lap…so when i stand up …it drops!!!

n kind hearted ppl hand it to the guard…god bless tis kind male/female….

meet eunice just now…she was so cute…(she alw cute wan lar) she said wana save money together wit me..den v fly to korean…do plastic surgery….hahaha

den i said later v kenot cum bk msia due to d dif pic on the passport…den she said :ya lor hor…dim hou???nvm nvm…v do song hui qiao…same wan…

=.=”

4 comments:

~K£cќ~ said...

Someone hor ... tell me hor very bz donwan follow me go campaign becoz wana find sponsorship hor ... in the end hor ... i saw that person outside PA Block fetching someone go watch MOVIE HOR ... didnt even ajak me HOR .... toot ....

Seen said...

hahahah ken die lar tis time...

Anonymous said...

hahhaha... kah ting pro onot de o???

and btw, christmas carol also my first 3D movie which i watched it yesterday... it made me cried.... coz my eyes were so pain!!!

dun go do plastic surgery lah, support god's diversification through chromosomes and genes arrangements :D

andrew

seen said...

tis kah ting geng le...
very funny oso ..hahaha
ur eye kenot tahan gud effect lar..hahahahha

Post a Comment