Sunday, November 22, 2009

Am i normal??

recently i notice tat…i m getting more n more abnormal…

just lik today…now is 4.54pm…n i havent have my lunch yet…tis is abnormal…

n i dun feel hungry at all…

once i get my head into my stuff…will be super concentrated…doing sponsorship list…doing assignment…or even watching tv…no wonder my mum alw ask me izit i wan to act in the movie sumtime…hahaha

when i wake up…i notice my sis was ere…everyone preparing to go for breakfast…i just dunwan to go out…so i continue my nap…i tot tey just went for breakfast may cum bk soon…bt until now i stil alone at home…

alone again…haiz…

once i m alone…i duno how my time pass by…tats my problem…bad habit perharps…and getting mor n mor swt in my behaving…

ok…now is not lunch or dinner time…n i m not hungry…but i m planing wat to eat later…thinking bout on9 ordering…

n yet…i tot i dun hav the car keys…still try to go tru the house kitchen…c wat left ter…well…all i found is milk…i had been drinking HL chocolate milk for the whole day T_T

because i tot i dun hav car for me to use…

10min ago…i realize…the car keys is just at the remote control of dvd player…i m so swt…

seen u r so sosossoososososoosososososo swt!!!!!

6 comments:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

u swt dao bao...
haha^^

~K£cќ~ said...

ahaha swt ... u swt to much then become more swt d

Anonymous said...

i wake up midnight... wanna find breakfast.... but kelantan dun hav midnight stores hahaha except mcD and KFC... LOLX

abomination,
andrew

JenseN said...

Give me a call den i deliver food to ur hse lo..
but 10% service charge la...
haha^^
Nvm this kind of life is normal for a uni student...my breakfast on 1pm, lunch at 5pm, and dinner at 11pm
haha^^

Seen said...

lun lun:yalor..i memang swt sikit...
keck:u also very swt d lor...
andrew:when u cum bk?
jensen:wow...unexpected guess...haha yalor..v live so near o...u stil wan charge me meh...hahaha bt i rather let u charge lor..itu mc d...my meal around 10rm...delivery fee 3rm...30%...

Anonymous said...

next sem ^^ dun miss me too much :P

Andrew

Post a Comment