Sunday, November 15, 2009

More cloths ahead…

finali…

i organize my closet ^^

hahaha it took me around 1 hour to settle all my clothes…

take it out…

separate it into catagories…

last time i oni gt 3 categories – home clothes

                                        - kai kai clothes

                                        - memorable clothes (skul t-shirt)

but now…i hav to add another categories!!

tat is clothes for class…hahaha last time gt skul uniform nonit to think wat…bt after my 1st sem in uni…i realize tat i wore all my kai kai clothes for class >_<

and donica gave me sum advices last time…v shud separate our kai kai clothes n skul skul clothes…if not…end up ter will b no dif when v r goin kai kai n goin skul…

hahaha  gals r gals…

now my closet….chalang!!!

FINALI CAN CLOSE (tats means more clothes can fit!!!)

IMG_1072

and well organized…for pants…for skul…for bags…

IMG_1073

wah…the most happy person to c tis scenery must b my mum…hahaha >_<

IMG_1074

tidy!!! proud proud *clap clap*

6 comments:

Unknown said...

thumbs up!!!

Seen said...

clap clap le..uiyor...
c..i so guai >_<

Më| §zë said...

eh eh...
i also just cleared my closet...
but hor...
still so many clothes left... dunno why so many de...
want to throw, but so sayang to throw...
how??

Seen said...

yalar...if sayang to throw...just put aside lor...donate those hse clothes...den make ur skul clothes bcum hse clothes..make ur kaikai clothes bcum skul clothes...
n SHOP FOR UR NEW KAI KAI CLOTHES...wakakkaka

Më| §zë said...

haha..!!!
i love you seen!!!
but my mummy purse gonna be empty d lo...
lol...

Seen said...

meisze...
hahahahha lucky v r nt belong to same mother...if nt sure poor our mum...hahaha

Post a Comment