Wednesday, August 12, 2009

voiceless + speechless….

ok…i gona declare smt 1st….my dearest fiona loh….(sui lui bao dun force me to put ur full name a)…hw can u post post post up tat photo?!!!sumor is the 1st photo…oh no…my face is so so so ugly in tat photo T_T

image mampus-ing….

bout voiceless….actly i ady hav sum sore throat b4 tis…n den…i had my very 1st presentation in my uni life yest…for communication skill…so i hav to louder my voice again T_T

DSC01893 DSC01897

sumor i din reali rest gud after d trip….due to reports n assignments…wana cry d lar…den sumor tat reali reali celaka ptptn….hw could me spm result lost half….stpm result all lost…n my mum….hahaha lost….

therefore….ya…i m voiceless since last nite =.=”

last nite i was rushing for material science report..tensile wan….n it is reali funny…y?

hav u ever c 1 ppl sitting on ter from 8pm until 2smt stil havent finish?u havent reach d funny part….d funny part is…i oni finish introduction…..hahahahhahahaha

even myself i found it super funy….hw could it b lik tat?ok…is the evilness of msn….n i gona list out those partner of crime ere…pls do find urself in d following list ^^

1)Teck wei-(my jie tat keep say he havent finish his report bt chating wit me )

2)Ken - (my jie bao bei zhu..geli..)

3)Xin qi-(ya..i m chating n u r watching movi..end up..v die together)

4)Wei Chun-(u nt say u gt test wan meh!!!)

5)John-(all about monkey n cooking..hahaha)

6)Alex-(spam u wit kat zat i tell u…ngek ngek ngek)

7)Yi Gang-(sud on9 by 2smt jz wana tell me ur so called interesting news lar…reali…let u win lar me…i lose)

8)Aik Joo-(tis oso lor..say do report wan..den o..oso din finish)

9)Andrew-(v decided to skip d class 2gether…ya…i started 8pm havent finish..he start 9pm oso havent finish…)

10)Yuk Lun-(thx for guiding me tru d report le..jiejie sayang)

tats y…end up…everyone r skiping d morning circuit lecture…aik joo help all of us to sign..hahaha

bout speechless…..reali speechless until my brain malfunction…tis whole day is so so so….comedy…

ok…bcz i m oni d noob n blur 1 in my gang…cz all of tem ady taken their real stpm cert from skul…due to d stupiak ptptn…i went back to my f6 yuhua kajang skul to get mine…

my skul change alot le..i think i din go back bout 4 to 5 months lik tat oni mar..change alot…bt to d gud side lar…jz lesser trees which means mor sunlight =.= (ya..i m vampire…dracula…)

n i stil manage to park at d same place tat i used to park last time…reali miz those wipper pulling n side mirror pushing days…hahaha ya..i m d king of crime in tis…i started it…

DSC01903

so everything went tru smoothly…except noticing all staff in d office are wearing mask…all kakak look lik tey r nurse in d hospital..hahaha it seems stil early…jz 9smt in d morning…class start on 11…math class lar…so i decided to go to kajang town…ya…czip lee to buy my blue ball pen..cz i oni use 1 specific brand…duno lar..cz mayb my pen holding style hav sum prob…normal other brands ball pen…i oni use 1 week or sum..few days ady surrender…hahaha

and ya…shengee…u took my pen u noe!!!d new wan…d very very best wan!!!n last nite i hav to use d ‘nt so gud condition’ pen to finish my report…so kelian..den today i fast fast go n buy lor…i found a parking very near to czip lee..n ya…hahaha d evil side of me …she won…i decide nt to put parking tic since it oni gona to take a few min..i gona make all tis nice n short….

so i start searching for my pen…paid …n run…when i was spoting my car after i came out of d shop….smt speechless hapen…

i knocked my head…to an advertistment board…..

can u imagine…pretty hard ok…i oso duno hw i knocked it…ter were 3 uncle sitting ter…3 of tem ‘wau’ in a loud volume….until d whole street can hear of it…n 1 of tem even ask me very very loud “ah gal!!!u wan to c doc anot a?”

i cry cry cry ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(taken from umbrealla of epik high)

it bengkak ady T_T

last sat in tat trip…i knocked my head twice….TWICE…1 time is when i want to sit down n i kena d thingy up ter…super pain oso…n d whole bus r looking at me…super paise…

2nd time…i fall asleep in d bus…d bus is shaky…den i hentam d iron stick at d window ter…tis nt very pain lar…bt sumone notice it…so….super siasui…

n today…is super siasui + super paise + super super pain!!!!

well…d 1st n 2nd time make my head 扁 ady..so today tis wan make my head bengkak d…is my life reali wana to be so so so BALANCE?!!!

i m libra bt it doesn’t mean tat i ned to b balance in tis lar……

ok…math class den…i try to search for qi n fi in d lecture hall..bt i fail..so i look very blur standing infront ter very lost…bt luckily..i saw cute fren…hahaha cute fren today gt test le…thermo…

after sum time…ter was a guy run to cute fren..n bluetooth her smt…erm…is the test paper of thermo le…cz tey said ter is another group having tis test when v having our math class…n everyone start to spead tis news n start searching for ans…n i bluetooth it to my hp oso…cz i was thinking i can help my fellow buddies of crime (last nite) hu r gona having test today…

so i sent john a mms..ya…he found it super usefull…n den i started to dig dig dig my mind hu else…n i msg wei chun…den he reply me….

wei chun:seen..u r kind…bt…i m having fluid today…

omg!!!!i duno le…i tot i can send to him..omg….i m so blur..hahaha mayb bcz next sem i m goin to take thermo fluid so i think everyone is same wit me…cry T_T

and i think of yuk lun as well…i msg him…told him i gt tis tis tis…den

yun lun:oh…i m tat group u mention lar…i jz finished my test le…haha

…………………………………………………………………………….speechless…

ps:thermo n fluid…hahahhahaha

7 comments:

fi said...

hahaha! funny pic mar!! eh gandong or not! i could actually snap such a candid & memorable pic for the first time!

aiyo, be careful la~ n you go shower so long, knocked your head again? =.=

Seen said...

fi......duno wat to say...reali speechless...
i luv u fi T_T
damn luv u gal...hahaha
watch out for lot n lots of candid...

The way said...

i luv u too fi ^^
di, kful larr dun always knock head lor.. later bcum more gong ler... =P

Seen said...

T_T ya..i noe i enuf noob d now..

The way said...

didi... dun say urself is noob larr!!! jz gong oli... ^^ gong gong a bit cute marr =P

KEN~~yik wai said...

ya lorr.. only innocent + little bit blur nia

Seen said...

i swt~~~~~~``

Post a Comment