Friday, August 21, 2009

siu sei me lor…..

hahahahahha

i jz came bk from my violin class a…

den ….aclty 2hr ago i jz updated my  blog…bt den now…

smt hapen make me cant help bt updated tis again….

wakkakakakkakakakak

omg….

cz my music centre is near to the fix car place wan…so i alw park my car near tat shop….

n den…jz now when i left my music centre n heading to my car…keep heard sum 1 say ‘helo’…bt i din ans lar..cz i scare later nt call me le..rite…den super siasui lar…

so i jz get in my car n go….after 5min i saw a paper clip at my wriper ter…

by tat moment…i oni can think of 1 thing…

shit!!!izit sum1 hit my car so tey put d hp num ter ask me call???oh no~~~~~

den i fast fast pull over n hav a look…..n…..tis is d paper…

DSC01955

need translate?

from d very 1st sentences….

name:sumone

hp num:016-33758xx

wana noe u!!

can v b fren?

name:ah fun (leng chai fun)

hp num:016-43423xx

reali wana noe u!!

we jz b fren lar!!

u very cute !!

u can imagine my facial expresion =.=”

n i jz cant stop but laughing lik crazy on d way home..omg…wat hapen to youth nowadays….tey reali damn free cz no car spoil izit…

ps:my violin teacher said i can take grade5 next yr …hapi >_<

6 comments:

The way said...

didi... u super cute lerr... can be fren? ^^

fuhsien said...

is tis happiness or sadness ? haha XD

Seen said...

the way:nt funy lar jie!!!
fushien:consider as 搞笑...

小菜 said...

haha... funny ne...
can make fren like dis o???
btw... can take grade 5 test o...
geng geng ne!!! ^^

Andrewncr said...

giv him(or maybe her) a chance lor... hahaha

Seen said...

small vege:is my teacher too kind d..say wan push me grade 5 next yr je...can anot i reali duno..haiz
andrewncr:tis is jz for fun lar..ok?

Post a Comment