Sunday, August 30, 2009

donica bday ^^

my 1st “fren bday celebration” in uni….tat is donica…

c….u gt my 第一次 nia…ngek ngek ngek…(qi keep mention yest)

after d very very omg + celaka basic e test v went sg wang to sing k….n…well u noe…once gals sing k…it gona b….

crazy…….

tats d oni word i can find to describe ourself…

n…v conquer d toilet at greenbox as well…wakakkaka

DSC02079 

DSC02068

DSC02071

jz a few pic…cz most of it in fi’s digi cam…since..my hp is full wit …video…

hahaha

v record lots n lots of video….

n i gona to UPLOAD all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tis video is specialy for andrew…hahahahah

nah…u can c…qi poor skil…

my gud skil….

out of memory…

until my hp 2gb memory is full =_=”

sumor..u can c my skil is so gud while….ms lee xin qi wan is….

haiz….lucky she study engineering bt nt multimedia….if not…can graduated anot oso a prob…hahaha jk lar..later she kill me den i cry lor T_T

or mayb her 100k fans cum chop me T_T

den i cry oso no tears le….

so after sing k v went to shoping…n yest…i m failed T_T

bought so many things…although part of it r belongs to mum lar…

walk to sr at ts to hav meal…which so call lunch + dinner at 5smt….sumor i run to ask for candle from d staff ter…1 of d malay staff so paise to take d lighter from his pocket n lend it to me….mayb he scare ppl noe he smoking gua….so funy….

yest is super hapi n tired….so i sleep 10-10 again today …lik pig..hahah jz briefly update my blog lar…so nth special nia….

8 comments:

qi said...

T_______T
y say like tat o?
ytd scolded me ady
y still say here? so sad.....
sumore i dun hav 100k fans
all 300k fans r belong to u lol

fi said...

lol kelian de qi hahahaha!

yay! seen a, we continue conquer toilets ba WTF. & thank you for not commenting on my frog-like singing voice T___T
eh wait! YOU POSTED THE PROOF OF MY FROG-LIKE VOICE!

T_T OMG. OMG. OMG.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

The way said...

hahahahaha... wahh qi, u even keng-er than doni ar?? 100k wor... doni jz 20k onli ler... lol... wakaka... so nice lerr u 4 punya voice LOL..

Seen said...

hahaha i jz rajuk qi...i din scold....
fi...ya!!!go 4 toilet....wakakaka
jie...next time all go...

The way said...

haha... en en... but i oso dunno hw to sing wan ler.. monotone de oso ... hahaha.... altho 4 yrs old liddat my parents ady start to ask me sing karaoke (at home la)... haha

Andrewncr said...

thanks wor hahha... although 走音 hahah.. next time show u how to sing it properly... the key is make ur face same with aerosmith in the MV... :D

Seen said...

reali?den after exam v go sing k wan?
e...fi n qi booking 28sep after d last paper celebrate my bday wor..bt i duno tey let u join onot..haha

Unknown said...

夢想列車已經開啟,快來趕上這班列車
90天免費網路創業在家工作試用!
http://sn.im/hyeandy
祝~天天都是有美好的一天˙快樂與您同在

Post a Comment