Friday, August 7, 2009

i din plan to blog….today

today…i din plan to blog…cz…i oni updated my blog yest mar!!!!wit lots of effort in writing chinese sumor…haiz…den today…i hav to blog again…due to…smt reali spontaneous happen to me…2hr n 25min ago…

cz wed due to sum accidently messed up of music centre time table…my teacher was nt free during my session of violin class…so..i hav a replacement by today…5.30pm…cz tomoro is goin to b our 1 day trip www.utartravelersden@blogspot.com …out last stop is look out point n gona hav dinner at ter…so i went to kee sheng hse to get d membership card from him by 5pm lik tat…after i leave his hse…1 min oni…about 300m…d car’s aircon…bcum so hot….den i heard sum weird noise…n i look at d meter…nice…overheat…

so i pull over…put double signal…n call…1st…my dad…so my dad go get my uncle n cum to save me T_T such a lucky to hav dad by my side lar…i m daddy’s gal..lolz…

n den …i start to msg 2 of my fren…keesheng n meiyen…the following is sum reali ‘geng’ msg from 2 of tem…yor…muz b keesheng lar…he bring bad luck for me lar…cz of u a foo kee sheng!!!!

keesheng:sure long time din service ur car ardy ah lut…

me:wat lar u..tomoro go service d tau..ngam ngam 5k mar..

keesheng:haiz..oni noe hw to drive..so kedekut,water also dun let ppl drink..pity ur car…

me:yor…i gt take k it wan le…

keesheng:paip bocor also is bcz u drive until de loh..is ur fault ardy,u cant blame other.ownself lut dun blame other..

me:is u hak chai lar..u jangkit me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

keesheng:dun blame me ah lut..i dun have bad luck..dun always say i gt bad luck..

me:i nt ah lut T_T y keep bully me since f6 wan..

meiyen:where r u now o…

me:near ks hse lor…

meiyen:so jia lat wan your atos..buy myvi…hahaha always gt problem..that time stop at highway pula…

me:u lagi kanasai lar…ur myvi very gud meh..huh!!

meiyen:its time to change lar..u..haiz…

me:i poor…

DSC01838

holding my violin waiting ter..so charm…cry..

c?tis is my 2 very best fren u noe…alw assign me by ah lut..jia lat..n kanasai…my fellow beloved f6 fren T_T

bt tey r very gud n funny lar…hahaha finaly dad came…n uncle oso…uncle help me check check d car…den dad went to ppl’s hse to ask for sum water so can cool down d car..hahaha

DSC01834

n v head to fix d car…wer d ppl check d car…he claim tat 1 of d paip at d engine gt a small hole..so d water wil splash lik shower head…omg…

DSC01839

so now…baby atos is under maintainance….kelian d me…no car…i hav to cry d T_T

3 comments:

KeeSheng said...

geng loh u...put up the whole dialog on ur blog...i sure die ardy de loh...later ur fans come n cari me then how??? n i where got bully u b4 o??? i innocent 1 leh...

Seen said...

hahahah wont lar...i no fans wan..

The way said...

kesian kesian.... for being so hakzai n no fans... T_T

Post a Comment