Friday, August 21, 2009

lot n lots of days……..

i havent upload my blog for days…..or mayb weeks???i duno T_T

cz been quite bz for tis week….week 12!!!i hate u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bt today is friday lar…so means i finally go tru it …touching T_T

clap lar pls…..

actly last week stuf i nt so rmb ady…old d lar…bt tis week did hapen smt funny….

nt to go too far..lets start from today….

i jz sleep 2hr today (kesian o) cz today hav to hand up basic e assignment n basic e lab3 report…so i blur blur go skul….blur blur drive…kena horn by an uncle T_T sowie lar…nt i purposely wan make d highway trafic jam wan lar (wat keesheng alw said during f6:dun let seen drive..she can make highway jam wan)…..

finali reach skul…super proud cz i finish d basic e assignment d…bt i havent my report mar..so i sit ter…guai guai do report….uncle king very syok sendiri lecture infront ter while i jz sit ter do my report…bt…i cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

y?cz i bcum sandwich =.='”

doni sit at my left hand side while a senior (hou chi call key chain) sit at my right hand side….den his bunch of fren oso sit same row wit us….n den….tis key chain try to talk to doni lor…bt i sit in d middle mar…so from d begining ….i stil hav A3 size space (2 A4 size) and den…left 1 n half A4 size…finaly…

I ONI GT A4 SIZE SPACE!!!!!!

how i goin to do my report lar!!!!!!(tey sit closer n closer)….den i start to pik chik…sud uncle king said smt tat flash my mine!!!zip pa pak!!!(sound effect lar)

uncle king:ur lab 3 report a..disaster a..so i decide nt to take it as ur coursework marks..jz lab 1 n lab2 enuf lar….

(i clap my hand so loud le…uncle king..did u c ter was tears at d corner of my eye???)

n den….sum one voice out…..

keychain’s fren:but sir cant u jz take d highest 2?cz i think my lab 1 nt gud bt lab3 better…..

and den uncle king start to blar blar blar wit him….n everyone look up ere….tis row….n v feel so paise…cz…v reali dont wan to b so “noticeable”….swt….even tat keychain said next time dunwan sit wit him…hahahha

after tat v went to cafeteria to hav out breakfast + rushing report….n today is d 1st time i talk to wei chun n alex…hahha weird rite..v chat alot in msn …bt nvr talk to each other b4….super weird….so as normal…v chat n laugh lik crazy n  me n aikjoo try so so so hard to control fiona (once she talk..she wil stop writing…so tats make her cant finish her report) ..lolz…

n aikjoo told us lots n lots of story o…funy….hahaha qi u late d so u miz out alot….

when qi n fi went to pass up reports..me n aikjoo wan to go get seats at lecture hall…bt…i…realize my car keys is missing…omg…den i go back n find..ere n ter…pik chik-ing…alm wan to go grab tat cafeteria suk suk’s mic n annouce…..pls help me search for my baby atos key key T_T

n ya….pandai d me…i found it in my bag…another pocket…wakakkakak den today i was too tired…i sleep in math class…n when i wake up….my neck very pain due to d improper sleeping postue…haha n i was too excited talking to aikjoo…turning to right hand side too fast n furious…n….i stuck ter….

o(>_<)o

u hav no idea wats d feeling is!!!!cz lots of ppl standing up to leave d hall..lots of ppl cuming in…ppl waiting for ur seats..n u!!!cant turn ur head back to normal position T_T lucky aikjoo help me masage masage den i can turn my head bak…if not…i goin to walk lik crab ….all d way down d staircase…interesting….

n i try on fi’s fashion spec today…shud i get a spec lik tis???

DSC01954 DSC01952 the 3 specky!!!hahaha

ok…jump to wed…math test….

today…i gt math test….n meeting…2 meetings!!!1 for rcm n 1 for famine 30…

n i hav to wear formal for the rcm meeting…in my dictionary….

formal=heels=walk lik duck =.=”

n on tis day…duno y i wil meet so many ppl…i mean my old frens….for example….mr chin yew leong (is u force me to put full name wan!!)

after meeting i use high speed to go to my car to get my cloths…n i pass by dk block..mr chin o…so yeng le..he call my name super loud from dk3 =.=” n wave to me…so i wave bk noticing lots of ppl looking at me…cz he call too loud….n….i walk lik a duck….cz my balancing is nt gud T_T

sumor i too pandai d tat day….during math class(ya..tis class again) i oni notice d path infront of me keep walking up d staircase until i miss d row tat v sat…swt rite…den i hav to walk all d way down n ppl r noticing me again…y i so blur wan…blur blur blur ….

omg..long post again….aiyar..i jz throw all d pic up…n try to describe tru d pictures…

DSC01905

yup…v lik toilet..hahahah

DSC01908

cutie qi….

DSC01912

can u c d words????   pinky ^^

DSC01913

eat eat myself….

DSC01914

wai!!!u2 a..copy me a…qi wrote 5oclock while fi wrote ed1…copy rite a….

DSC01916 

my very last lab for tis sem…basic e…n…ya…i break a resistor again…

 DSC01927DSC01926

wat things to do when u duno hw to do ur lab????take pic lar!!!

DSC01933 DSC01935

malaysia flag done in 1 hr..nice le…..

DSC01934

tomoro gona to go famine 30 lu…hope everything go tru smooth n nice ^^

5 comments:

The way said...

haha... chicken hungry 30 worr... u can o not lor didi?? seriously ler.. 30hrs worr.. ok? ngekngekngek

Seen said...

i duno a T_T

Alexander CTS said...

Well, for gals shud b ok i guess.. they tend to diet. So, maybe they're already used to it. haha.

AciNoD said...

PLs dun kua cheong la.. Where gt A3 space bcm A4 space!!! V juz chat awhile only wif d head turn around! U wil mk other ppl misunderstand me.. =.=..

Seen said...

alexander:can lor..i tried d..haha
acinod:gt lor!!!!

Post a Comment