Thursday, April 30, 2009

童真

yest morning...i went to hav breakfast wit my mum n cousin n 2 baby niece at mc d near my hse...den...wat i saw?
hahaha the new happy meal free toys!!!!
this time is doraemon series....
it is so cute..hahaha n for sure i wil buy lar....
bt d point is....lets guess hw many i bought....
hahaha >_<
i bought 10.....
2 for myself...2 for chloe niece...2 for my cousin...2 for jolie niece n 2 for my 3jie...
even the counter kakak oso shock n she double confirm wit me...
'sepuluh a?' so funny....
so now cant wait for 7th may to cum....n for sure u can c me having breakfast at mc d tat day again....hahaha

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

tis is happy meal???.......i want to buy it also...hehehe

Seen said...

yaya..happy meal wan...
bt u can buy it without d meal..rm3 each...
i goin to collect 1 set...wuahhaha

Anonymous said...

eee.. where is mine 1??

Anonymous said...

forget to say..im d last in ur list tat should b hav a set

Seen said...

huh?wat u mean?n i duno hu u r le..paise...

Post a Comment