Saturday, April 18, 2009

continue hins concert...












who is tis?!!!

i oso duno lar...jz tey recording live infront of me...

bt i sure d guy wit scaft wan o...look abit lik pan wei bo...tat wan...from china wan...

cz o...i rmb i saw his face from tv show of china wan...those yu le xin wen le...hahaha

both of tem so funny....

u imagine...they keep ng....mayb d director is too harsh or smt...

tey hav to keep doin those syok reaction n keep smiling...

n hav to speak wit big reaction...omg...

hard to b an artist le....

bt i c tey r enjoying it...cz when tey rest...tey follow hins music n dance...hahaha

i wan to ask tem take pic wit me le...

bt i nt dare o....sumor i duno hu r tem....duno their name...

later he ask me...u noe hu i m?

i ans duno...i scare he go home tat time...kenot sleep for d whole nite...wakkakaka

i snap their video oso le...wakakkakakaka

hav a look ya >_<





PS:jz kill me lar...romeo jz told me tey r from my fm...kns...kill me je lar..i oni listen their voice nvr c real face wan...very noob lar me...noob til...omg...y i so 'ke ai' wan...i wan to knock my head to the wall d...4giv me T_T

3 comments:

fuhsien said...

they ar myfm dy royce and taufu po= =

Seen said...

yor...ya a...u kill me le...i balia wan..i admit..

fuhsien said...

haha no need kill u so serious is it XD, juz a dj and artist

Post a Comment