Sunday, April 5, 2009

1st aniversary >_<

1st of all..hapi birthday kahwei...wish u all d best in ur future...is a fun nite wit u guys...n hav a chance to meet back all of u all le...our f6 crazy kaki...n...thx for giving me a hapy nite...
i jz came back from my lovely fren birthday party...everything was nice...great...fun....
siting at d passenger sit of kee sheng's wira...chating bout j pop n k pop...
everything was so peaceful...
until a msg...from u...
u jz wan to remind me izit...
tat hw weak m i...
wat i doin n feeling last year...on tis day....at tis time...
actly i ady 4get....
totaly 4get which day is it...i jz rmb is on april...
izit it is very fun to remind me...
or u wan me to noe tat mayb u r regret or smt?
sowie....i wont b sad...
last year at tis moment...i rmb i was crying lik baby...
thinking of d reason y u left me...
bt now i m fine...nt jz fine...is great...
i hav bunch of gud n nice fren....
i enjoy my life alot...better den d time b4....
so dun wory bout me...
i dun need ur concern...
if nw i meet u on d street...i think i can stil walk to u n say helo...
jz i duno izit u can do d same thing to me....
i can stil alw b ur fren if u wan to...depends on u...
thx for ur concern....i wil take k of myself...
by tis moment...i m so so so upset...
izit i m tat weak?
i dun look weak rite...
bt how cum...everyone is thinking tat i wil get hurt easily...
i treat myself very gud...i m satisfied wit my life for now...
jz sumtime abit pik chik lar...haha >_<
aniversary for single life le...
proud a....kakaka
bt very pain rite now...gastrick...
jz nw shud nt eat so much at once....
haiz...regret lar...shud nt eat so many wan...pain..pain...pain T_T

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

i thought is de anniversary for u & joseph!!!

Seen said...

swt =_=" jasmine...

JayKuok--> said...

so fast 1 year d la~~btw....continue to be urself ya~~ ^^

Post a Comment