Wednesday, April 1, 2009

april fool....

omg.....i nvr ever think tat i wil get fooled today...
cz i quite my job ady (yest was last day...pic taken mayb post few days after tis)
so all those jie jie wont hav chance to fool me mar...
haiz >_<
hu noe oso get fooled...
today i wake up at 10smt in d morning...so hapi...
long time din't wake up by myself...(normaly hp alarm help me)
after tat...my whole day is jz so peaceful....
tv...eat...day dreaming...
until 3pm lik tat i went to hav a nap....
den.....msg came...
it from eleven!! (a cute luvly gal gal)
she sent me a sms...is regarding a job...
she noe tat i m searching for part time job so i can earn sum money + nonit boring at home...
so i reply her msg to ask for d details of d job n i went bk to sleep...
after tat...she reply me..ask me to hav a gud look at d msg...
oni i noe...crab....is an april fool msg...
ah dui...hw cum i so noob wan....i tot it was real...my gosh...
nvm...i continue my sleep....
i biasa lar...i admit i gt abit lut wan...wat to do...ask my ah ma lar..
by 5smt i wakeup...after taking my bath...
waiting for d satay nite to arive...wakkakakak
ms jo n all jiejie decide to go for satay at kajang tonite...
last nite in msn...i mentioned it to fai fai n yew sun b4....
n tey said mayb tey wil cum if tey hav transport...
so faifai sms me :hey hey wer u all now...i on my way to kajang now...
so i call him n tell him d location of d satay shop...d shop's name...direction to get ter....
n den....wats d ending....'april fool lar seen....u reali blif a?'
arg............ T_T
hw cum lik tat wan...y tis yr i wil kena 2 times wan...
everyear oni i wil fool ppl bt nt ppl fool me lor....ah dui....alamak....
even i fooled by 2 of my close fren...my april fool is stil nice n warm...
at least sumone rmb me n wan to fool me...stil put sum 'sam si' to fool me...
haha (finding sum alasan 4 myself)
thx my fren...get ur heart d...
thx all jie jie from miff....all of u r so kind n beautiful...thx cyndy jiejie 4 sending me home...thx everyone....i wil miz u all....

No comments:

Post a Comment