Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My House New Member >_<

today my dad went to buy a turtle for my niece...baby chloe..haha
so my hse hav a new member d...
so as a tradition...i hav to giv it a name lar..
n tis is its name!!!饺少爷....but lik too long d...so named it as 饺少 lar!!!
cz 饺 is dumpling mar...is to match d name of my jiejie's dog...tat wan is 虾饺...

another purpose giving it tis name o...
very funny wan...
u try to read 饺少 in cantonese....
read few times...
饺少...饺少....饺少....搞笑...
geng mou??hahaha >_<
me myself oso beitahan d...
so hope tat 搞笑..nono 饺少 can live happily in our hse lar...
jia you!!!

2 comments:

Lv.Jever chrismas said...

so funny lop...the name....!!!!!hahaha....keke
but very cute...!!!!^^

Seen said...

haha...yalar...so funny...bt today it kena tsunami le..my niece shake its hse...kesian...

Post a Comment