Monday, July 11, 2011

Bully cases…

bully~~i wan to report bully case T^T

my coursemate aka colleague bully me~~~~~wuwuwu~~~~

she laugh at  me T.T

chapter 1:

i m the driver n she is my passenger…every morning after i press the ticket machine for parking ticket..i will pass it to her and her job is keep it and get signature from supervisor so that v hav foc parking…den today…ter was 0.00003 s in my mind tat i tot of smt…

“will i drop my parking tic when i wan to pull it out of the machine?”

and…it happened…it HAPPENED!!!! is tat karma??? T^T

i nid to get out of the car n bend down to get the ticket tat was almost fly under my car…n tis juujuu a…laugh laugh laugh…non stop laughing T^T

lucky ter was no car behind of us…if not…i think i m going to ‘light up’ him/her day then…

chapter 2:

after park baby atos nicely…reverse parking le!!!!who say gals duno how to park reverse parking wan!!!uiyor… (just wan to show off sikit)

v walk slowly towards our office which located at the CMB…den…ter were some water drops…i think it is frm the aircon…i jump to the left to avoid the water droplet…den…sud left side came down some droplets as well…so i was keep jumping left n right…in…erm…quite…creative motions i think…cz juujuu was laughing until her tears going to come out…

chapter 3:

she put her jacket on my chair…when my chair moved…her jacket drop to the floor n her hp was inside the pocket…she non stop claiming tat i spoilt her hp T^T

den she show me…the phone cant b restart..it will close automatically after everytime she restart the hp …gosh…i was abit of worry about it…

until…i grab over the phone..n start to restart it…

it was nothing…

NOTHING

tis feler keep on switch off the phone just to bully me~~~~~~

chapter 4:

after coming bk frm lunch…someONE move all my folder in desktop to my music folder!!!

=.=

bt too bad..she cnt find the recycle bin…which…make me burst into laughter…hahahahaha…

xiao ding…now i understand ur feeling bully by juujuu everyday when she was in pv…next time i wont bully u d…

sincerely from dutt T.T

ps:tis is wat make me jumping when i was bathing just now…crocs flats aren't tat comfortable after all~~

DSC00650

No comments:

Post a Comment