Wednesday, July 6, 2011

7/7/2011

just a random update for my recent life…normal jam every single day on the way to office n on the way bk frm office…listening to the same radio station…fly fm…bt ter is smt changes in my pagi show n rush hour..no more the 3 funny DJs!!! T^T      i got abit sad…cz i m used to the crazy teasing things tat pagi show crew will do…

about the harassment call…the prevert continuously called for 2 days…n sent me a mms on last fri…sat until monday got no calls or mms…so i thought tis is goin to come to an end…since i did not pick up his calls or reply his mms…but i nvr expect that tat is only some DAY OFF for him…he called yesterday…when i was watching movie in the cinema wit my senior…

i shud b considered lucky…

why?because if i was staying at home last nite…i m going to face this alone again…scared by frens around me…some reali lik to scare me…haiz…luckily that my senior wan to pass me the souvenir he bought for me frm taiwan…den v went for a movie since my MYDEAL voucher is going to expired soon (hahaha..dunwan to waste it mar)

i memorize the prevert’s hp number ady…just to avoid i wil accidently answering his call due to my blurness…i was holding my hp n thinking wat to do when he called…den my senior notice it n he asked me y i m not answering the phone…he c my ‘kia si’ face den he knew tat d call was frm the prevert…

the conversation is smt lik tis…

senior:hahahahahahaha why u r not answering the call?hahaha (v was watching treasure inn)

me:prevert..

senior:*grab the phone* “hello!!wat do u wan!!who r u!!duu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the prevert cut the call…hahahahahahahaha (continue his laughing) =.=

everything happen in lik..15s…my senior was so so so so fierce…i was so worry ppl around us wil wondering wat is happening..mayb they tot he was on a call to collect the debt…lintar darat…hahaha

thankyou senior banyak banyak…thanks for the muachi n the eiffel tower(it is maded by paper)…lik it very much…hope tat the prevert wil nvr call again…so u can ‘fong sam’ go collect ur debts lar…

DSC00634 DSC00635

blogging in the office during lunch time is not so fun…it is freezing here…outside is raining cats n dogs…gosh…my fingernails r turning to purple colour again…i wan to thanks everyone tat help me out for settling tis incident…thankyou very much!!!

3 comments:

小乱 said...

yea, ur senior is yeng! clap for him!

Anonymous said...

应该告一段落了,不用再担心了。

Seen said...

yayaya...clap for him!!hahaha

Post a Comment