Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blogger award 2011

Say thankyou to someone who give you this award…

Terima kasih banyak banyak kepada jay yap for giving me this award…i noe tat u got very few blogger kaki…so i was not surprise when i saw my name…just…i stil wan to giv u a big CELAKA…hahaha…

 

Write about someone who give you this award…

ok…so this is the 2nd thing i need to do according to the rule…jay yap…mr ming han…captain jay…i knew him since lower 6…first impression was…tis feler is not friendly…definitely not friendly…ter was like smt covering him n i just dont reali think that i could b friend with him…but yet…we r good friend now ^^
y i called him captain?because everytime our f6 gang hav some trips…ter wil b him who incharge of everything…planing all the schedule…i dun even nid to ask who r going to fetch me as he wil inform me who r coming to pick me up…i just nid to pack myself n see if ter is a car…just jump in…tats all…
so i think u wil noe he is a responsible ppl…n…he love his family members alot…i mean it…alot…
hey bro…glad to hav u as my friend ^^

ps:for more information pls click on this link …hahaha

Write about yourself…

so now i m going to write about myself…

 

erm…i dont quite understand myself…i m just an ordinary gal…enjoy slow life…i will feel stress up if someone talk to me in high speed…
for me…you walk slow…and u can go further…
taking engineering course while i was actually taking bio n chem during Form 6…my life is always up-side down…making decision that other ppl will not understand…quite weird…
enjoy eating…scare of gaining weight but non-stop eating…
love the good smell of coffee but cant drink it…allergic to caffeine…
love music…all kind of music…
sleep…i cnt live w/o sleeping…sleep is very important to me..hehe
and…u will see me when u see me…i m the one u see…no double-sided personality…the gal tat always blur…cnt make decision very quick…will spoke up for things tat she doesn’t like and doesn’t feels right…and a gal tat her dad is freaking worry bout her…

yeah…i m daddy’s gal ^^

Give this award to your 9 blogger-friends…

this is abit hard…since i dont want to re-tag ppl that ady been tagged…so here come the list~~~

1)Ding
2)batt
3)Kenji
4)Qi
5)Ken
6)Loong
7)Teckwei
8)Weichun
9)Heidi

so…thankyou for your cooperation ^^

1 comment:

Post a Comment