Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pancake day~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

today is the pancake day that i promiz my niece…

i promiss her tat i will make pancakes with her…

ingredients needed:

DSC03211

it is either u add water or u add milk…i prefer to add milk since it will makes the pancakes milky…but mum forget to buy fresh milk…so v decide to use my niece’s milk powder =.=

240ml of milk needed…i even used her milk bottle to make the milk…so…today v r ‘eating’ pediasure pancake…

DSC03212

second…v need a assistant…

requirement to becum a pancake maker assistant:

1)around 4 years old…

2)look cute

3)eating pacifier while doing her job

DSC03214 DSC03215

mix the milk with the flour and ask for ur assistant’s help…stir n mix it…

the following steps will be panfried the pancake…which my assistant not able to help me with…or else her mum will definitely kill me T.T

DSC03218 DSC03219

all my nephew and nieces luv pancakes…

it is reali a fun and easy activity to do with small kid…chloe feel very happy since she put sum effort in making these pancakes…while it is my 1st time making pancakes as well…quite fun ^^

n today is the hair cut day for us…us include mum…chloe …n me…

me n chloe cut our hair to maintain the shape of ou helmeted hair….hahaha

DSC03222

cute rite…my cousin is cutting hair for my mum…it seems lik all of us r primary students tat sit outside the hse wait for mummy to trim our hair…bt now…just the role had been changed…my cousin,cleamie bcum the ‘mum’…while my mum bcum the primary student!!!

ps:chloe is so gud in posing…

1 comment:

Më| §zë said...

ooo... nice...
but i put egg in mine, to make it richer.. but have to be careful and not let the hot milk cook the egg...
sometimes add a bit of honey also, to make it sweeter...
o, a bit of salt to make all the flavours come out..
yummy!
haha...

Post a Comment