Friday, June 18, 2010

Greenie Summer Festival

poster-a4

yea…FEStival is back…it is goin to b held on cuming wed…

hope everything will goes on well ^^

since everyone is having very short time to prepare the festival for tis time…tat means everyone is putting EXTRA effort on this event…for me…when i c every single ppl hu goin to attend this event…makes me feels happy…it makes me feel tat ter is sumone appreciating our hardwork…hope everything start and end wonderfully…

my joblist is listed with alots of ‘things to do’ now…nid to survey n buy shirts…nid to print out posters and leaflets…i reali hope tat the preparation work can start earlier T.T

goin to put up everything by monday…有無好心人肯帮帮手啊??

i nid sum hands to help me to put up the posters a~~~

sticker-color & b&w-2

Thx my lovely and very beautiful sister…samantha cheah for helping me~~~these cute posters r designed by her…she is a very pro graphic designer…therefore…if u nid to find sum one to design sumthing…she is working freelance~~~

1 comment:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

y u din ask for my help...??

Post a Comment