Monday, June 7, 2010

new semester..new subjects..new sickness =.=

i’ve been fall in sick just 1 week after new semester started…

sui pei yao =.=

i had the very very suxx timetable…reali feel to cry everytime i look at it…

monday 1 hr lec…tuesday oso 1 hr lec…

wed 8-5pm NO BREAK …

thurs 10-7pm…

oni fri is the normal wan..8-1pm…

for monday n tuesday…i nid to drive n jam around 1hr (if i m lucky) to skul…for 1 hr lec…den go home (another 1 hr)…

i m going to be crazy lar >.<

wed is marathon…i think utar reali can train me “well” a…maybe next time if sumone throw me in desert i can survive w/o drinks n food le…lolz…

but what makes me feel happy is…city tour!!!

finali v r succeed in organizing it…i m so so so happy that most of our participants have fun n enjoy wit it…thx so much…(will b update about it once i got the photo in hand)

but i get sick lar…

voiceless…

guess what doctor said to me when i went to c him?

dr.hooi:ok…so…drink more water…

me:oh…

dr.hooi:sleep earlier…

me:em…

dr.hooi:talk less…

me:har??

dr.hooi:talk less…so u can recover faster…

me:ooooooooooooooooo……

so now…ter r lots of ppl doubt tat i can survive anot…if i dun talk for 1 day…tey think it is very hard for me to talk less…n i admit it…i talk alot!!!!hahahahahah (shy >.< )

tis is bcz…when i dun talk or smile…i will look very very fierce…i just dunwan to look LC  lar…but for this week…let me LC lar…

hahaha

28734_1414657719519_1024851947_1201012_3151727_n

stay tuned~~~

1 comment:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

ur timetable will kill u...
nvm lar...
jia you lar...hwaiting...
sure can overcome de...
u hav to take care urself gud gud o~
n drink more water o...
talk less o...

Post a Comment