Wednesday, May 26, 2010

big head prawn

monday i went to mv to help my fren to buy bday presents for his frens…

nothing special…v shop…eat…n bought wat needed…

then…v went for movie…nitemare…scary >.<

after movie…i went home…when i wan to pay my parking…i realize tat i cant find my parking ticket…

omg…

i m not oni worry bout my parking ticket…but my card holder!!!

my ic…license are all inside my card holder…

pikchik a~~~

try to recall when is the very last time i took it out…so we went to the shop v eat…not ter…

finally v came to gsc cinema…once i ask the staff at the counter…she just smile at me n return my card holder to me!!!

wow~~lucky!!!ngek ngek ngek

then i told my fren “tis gsc not bad a…prove tat tey gt clean the cinema le…”

and then…story shud b carry on to this morning…this morning…i was packing my stuff preparing to go skul…

i took out my card holder…

e?how cum the 1st card not my touch n go wan?

so i try to check the whole card holder…

nice…touch n go is MISSING…

tat means sumone stole it on tat day!!!

but i din feel any anger…hahaha i laugh on the spot…

u noe y?

because i forget to top up my touch n go…the credit is ZERO!!!

ter is not even 1 cent inside the card!!!

lets put our imagination together…

wat will happen when u r using ur touch n go…without realizing ter is zero credit in it…

and ter r lots of cars que behind u~~~

congratulations to the thief!!!

3 comments:

GB= Growing Boy said...

==.... Lol

Anonymous said...

the look on the fellow face must be priceless!

Matt

Kevin Chan said...

hahaha... funny...

Post a Comment