Friday, May 14, 2010

touching~~~

finish my final exam for this semester lar!!!!

tomoro i m heading to my superb eat eat trip!!!

gona gain 3 kg from tis trip…

malacca-eat-whole-day trip with my coursemates!!!

i m so happy now cz i noe how to do my french paper >.<

ngek ngek ngek

i had been tru very blur life these few days…

i’ve been live in JUNE…

since last week =.=

i set my hp’s date to june…until 2 days ago…my hp hanged…so i nid to restart my hp and i tot wat hapen to my hp since i cant find all the new sms in my inbox…

i took 1 day to discover the problem…

oni i realize i set the wrong date b4 tat…so when i get bk to the correct date…all the newer msg arranged behide those ‘june’ wan…hahahahahaha

this time sem break oni gt 2 weeks le…

for me oni 1 week…since another week i m goin to involve in the may intake orientation…again =.=

anyway…i prefer this sem in compared with last sem…i knew more new frens…and i get more along with my coursemates ^^

look forward to my eat eat trip…yummy~~~

2 comments:

aikjoo said...

good lo...hehe..
althought might gain some weight during tat trip..but during d preparation of orientation i think will lose de la

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

not bad le...hav a eat eat trip...
i also hav 1...2moro nitez go...
enjoy ur eat eat trip o...
n take many many photo...
enjoy...gud luck...
n also bcareful at dere...

Post a Comment