Friday, May 6, 2011

life after final exam >.<

i start planning what i should do after my final for this semester…

it seems a little bit too early right? (fyi…i stil got 3 papers to go…my last day of exam is on 13th of may)…hahaha

we still need smt to ‘distract’ us in order to some how ‘relax’ ourself in the other way right…hahaha i just got a little bit stress out…

ok ok…next semester i have to start my industrial training…so i only got 1 week of holidays…only 1 week…so i really plan to fully utilise every single day…

the no 1 mission is SLEEP…i need a good night sleep…without alarmS which wake me up to continue my studies…i wan to marathon sleep for 1 whole day~~~~

after that…if possible…dun ask me dRive T^T i am ady jaming everyday to school and gona b jaming every single day to work next semester…so…baby atos…mummy is going to let u hav a rest…except v r goin kai kai…hahaha

and den and den…i wan to visit Levain!!!for the DURIAN MELON BUN…yes!!!just for this simple DURIAN MELON BUN…melon bun a melon bun…u got no idea how much i miss u during this exam war period…no other bun can fight with u…

after that…i wan to complete my hand craft…i feel so sowie for keeping my dearest xian to wait for her pencil case lar…guilty T^T and i m planing to get myself a pair of shoes…need some time to search for it…definitely not some simple shoes ^^

and…food…i need to eat…no…i want to eat…eat nice food and get fat fat…after become fei mui oni c how to diet…dun k d…and i wan to take a pic of everything i eat…lets c how much and wat can i eat in this sem break ya =P

and lastly…i wan to clean my room…paise…my room very messy now…hehehe and i wan to play with my cutie niece more often…v seldom talk eventhough v r staying in the same house…due to my final…tis morning b4 she went to kindergarten…she said she wan me to fetch her bk from skul…she just wan to spend some time with me…cute gal…of coz yiyi wan to spend some time with u as well…yiyi sayang…

hope everything can work according to the plan…nid to go back to eat my artificial organs’s notes lar…omona~~~~

1 comment:

bendan said...

Oh~ that's the one. Looks great!! I should have try the bun next visit. Thanks for suggesting. =D

Post a Comment