Sunday, August 1, 2010

Embarrassing…

it was so so so so so so so (x1000000000000 infinity)

EMBARRASSING >.<

i’ve nvr been so embarrassing in my campus b4…the level of embarrassing is reali…speechless…

i rather i fall down n hug the floor at cafeteria during lunch time!!! so i guess u can probably imagine the situation i was in T.T

haiz~~~~~~

last fri…i went to pj utar n did smt…interesting >.< with steron…oh ya…reali nid to thx my cutie steron alot lot lot…muacks!!

it was fun…although tired…n mayb just to fulfill my lil curious about it…well…thx for finding me ya kai ^^

n thx daddy ken n kelvin korkor for their supports~~~~

week 10…so fast week 10 ady…time do flies…n it scared me…i got 3 assignments…1 report and 1 test this week…tats y i dun lik week 10…n recently always happen something tat manage to drag my mood to the lowest…i just…dont reali like it…

i felt more n more 心里不平衡 when my family members r dumping me alone again!!!!

omg >.< one krabi islang trip still not enuf har…november hongkong family trip w/o me still not enuf har…add another september eat eat hatyai trip lar…den tis morning suang suang add 1 genting blow blow wind trip lar…and the conclusion is…

babe a~~(wat my family members called me) u stay at home a…dun simply run ere n ter o ^o^

佛山无影脚 let u fly!!!!!!!!

ps:just a short update ^^ short update is easier den planed long blogging…hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment