Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i m a thief =.=

another normal day…

as normal…i drove inside ktar…the ktar suk suk din check my id…so i quickly sms vicky to tell her the good news…

(both of us r pretty scare of the ktar guard now…cz v kena 1 time scolded gao gao by the ktar guard suk suk n ask us to park outside…v scare tey will took away our parking sticker T.T )

den…i parked my car under the tree (my favourite parking)…den i notice vicky walked to me…den she tell me that…actly she reach very early…den she heard the guard keep mentioning wan to rantai tis car rantai tat car…

sumor the guard aunty keep say tis car no sticker tat car no sticker…den another guard suk suk said 1 thing tat i scare the most >.<

“itu perempuan ada sticker punya juga bukan ktar…ialah UTAR punya”

ere cums the symptoms of punctuated lungs ---- blue face~~~

jk lar…since v scare the guard suk suk n sam sam r aiming for us…so v made a decision of life ~.~

v walked to ktar dk…den cross the road…den s block…den utar main gate…den dk2A…(if u r utarian…u will noe how far v walked)

the route v took…is about 2.5times of the original route v suppose to walk…plus…v seems lik thief =.=

thief

haiz~~~~

after tat…i m very scare…i did smt very chicken…i sms my fren…the owner of the ‘sticker’ fuhsien aka romeo

content of the sms~~~

"romeo…today ktar guard duno say wat wan claim car wor..say gt sticker bt utar student…so if office call u den u tipu lar…ngek ngek” (i used to call him romeo)

“lolx…so the result ur car kena claim –.-“ (i think he is sum how of shocking)

“if i kena claim…den i wil call u..haha den u hav to go scold the office say ur gf or ur wife drive ur car kena claim…” (i just try to swt him~~)

“wow! u be my gf..i’m so proud…” (he start to catch my daily humuor)

“yalar..so proud man..if u wan..ur aunty oso can…u b my nephew lar den…”

“lolx u kns –.- (basically tis is wat my fren’s reaction when i swt them..for ur information.. KNS = kanasai)

end up…my car stil safe…for today >.< parking issue reali make me pikchik lar…ktar suk suk n sam sam…since tat hostel parking oso no ppl park wan lar…u kesian us abit…let us park lar pls >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment