Thursday, August 19, 2010

muakakaka

finally the lazy dumb dumb wan to update her blog lar >.<

quote of the day:

IMAGINATION MAKES MY LIFE COMPLETE

yeap…i lik to imagine things…adding some flavour to ur daily life’s issues…make it more fun…a lil imagination sometime can light up ur day…just something to share hehehe

smt funny happen today…i park my car at ktar…n the ktar sticker i ‘tipu’ it with the help of romeo *evil grin*

so…actually i m super duple scare tat i will get caught by the ktar aunty…u duno how fierce she is >.<

today i accidently passed the entrance of ktar…cz i m too concentrated on the guard…well…not bcz of he is lengchai onot =.=”

is bcz i scare he is checking id…

so i nid to turn in tbr n turn a big circle to get bk to ktar…suddenly…my phone rang…yeap…i saw a name…which i din meet tis ppl for around 2 years!!!

his car was right bhid of mine…he tot i wan to go eat at tbr…so he follow me…n wan to hav lunch with me…which…i just ‘accidently’ passed the guard hse…so…the result is…i bring him 游花园…

recently i had been reali reali blur…everytime i wan to return meeyun her autocad installer cd i wil forget wan…every single time…i must make sure i m not forget about it tomoro!!!!

u noe how blur m i?i returned her…the cd cover…yup…oni the cd cover…w/o the cd inside…she called me n ask me wer is the cd…i search the whole room…oso cnt find it…

at last…i found it…in…my lappy =.=”

i didn’t take it out~~~~~i m genius…

DSC03395

the genius helmet >.<

my hp got new clothes!!!!thx to my husband aka coursemate aka meeyun!!!!

DSC03361

she handmade tis for me!!!!!!so nice…luv ya~~~

DSC03360

these 3 items r all handmade!!!i luv handmade stuf~~~

next week is goin to b super bz…bt rite now …i feel very nervous >.<

teacher danny scare me T^T…hope i will pass my practical exam~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment