Sunday, January 3, 2010

zoom in…

everyone is making their conclusion for their previous year…how were they went through the 2009…with happiness and sadness…satisfaction…craziness…everything…

but i am looking forward to 2010…a kickstart…a special year *breath*

the incomplete 2009 taught me a lot…what i can do and what i cant…so it is time to say THANK YOU 2009

since it was an incomplete year…so i am going to make my year 2010 a ‘more’ complete wan…

so now it is time to prepare all the glue…papers…scissor…stickers…to stick and fix this circle in my life…maybe it is a triangle…i wonder…

hahahaha =.=”

thats all…zooming in this year…cant wait for the adventure waiting for me ahead…

gona kill u dinasour!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ist2_4999017-dinosaur-cartoon

2 comments:

jay_yap89 said...

dinosaur???

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

hahaha...
i think my life in 2009 is not bad la..
hahaha...
den hope u will hav a great year in 2010...
where u find de dinosour de???
cute le...

Post a Comment