Sunday, January 24, 2010

My lecturers~~~

I am goin to set my own lecturers due to the influence of ms ng mei yen…hahahahahaha

and a return post for ms yue yoke xin and mr yap ming han as well…

the following ppl r my imaginary lecturers…dreaming so hard now T_T

ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY 1

Kibum >_<

kibum-and-donghae-190740

i wish he can bring along donghae as his assistant…hahahahaha

THERMO FLUID 1

Lee Yong Dae >_<

lee3

the double player badminton tat i luv so so so much…

sowie goh goh (dr goh) is ok…i still luv u…

ENGLISH FOR ENGINEERING

Younha >_<

2607

i just cant help but falling in love with her angel voice…not much ppl noe her…i mean in msia…bt she got lots of nice cross-over with epik high…

STRUCTURAL BIOCHEMISTRY

Sunye!!!!!!

sunye

i wan nobody nobody but u~~~~if sunye can bring along taeyang den i think it will b the best!!!if tey r teaching me biochem…100% i can ‘swallow’ all the organic chem into my stomach n fully digest it!!

taeyang-2

cute taeyang~~

FRENCH

Lee Jae Jin frm FT island…

23acfa7a07fc80_full

btw…actly i like my french teacher…he is fun and interesting…bt if jaejin can appear in my French class it gona light up my sat morning ^^ hehe…

so ere r my imaginary-hoping-to-have-lecturers…how about urs??wana make urself a list??

1 comment:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

hahaha...
u very cute la...
den i also wan imagine xia...
mayb i can get higher grade in dis sem...
hahaha^^

Post a Comment