Wednesday, January 6, 2010

ish

i m so so so so so gona blog about today!!!!!!!!

shud b 9am hav to reach utar…i scare will jam in the trafic…so i start my car by 7.30…end up…i reach utar at 8.10am…omg!!!

how cum weekdays din jam a???miracle~~~

on my way to skul…near by ampang tesco…i was listening to fly fm…and ter is a session wer ppl can call in and say about the dumpest thing tey ever did…

i was laughing lik crazy when i heard all this…and then…ter was a caller…her name is joanne…and she sounds 101% lik teacher joanne!!!!

the slang of her english…the style she talk…omg…so i sms teacher joanne and ask her…izit tat was her…unfortunately …not lor…

so embarrassing!!!

today is the 1st mass call rehearsal…i m so lucky that i got gud oath takers and emcees…everyone can work together well…and practise hard…

is ok my fellow partners…i oso gila gila go lucky type as u guys…hahaha tats y lar…like leader like partner…ngek ngek ngek

just too bad i cant keep my promise by letting u guys home by 12pm…i m so sowie >_<

n i got limited voice now…due to over talking + shouting today…again…actly my voice is in the lower volume range lar…haiz…

i quite bad luck today…

i droped my phone…for 3 times…3!!!!!!!!!!

until the battery of my cell phone cum out…omg…i m so poor now lar…no money to change a new cell phone…pls hang on T_T

and…my baby atos…yes…he did it again!!!!

water boiling…for 3 times!!!!

1st when v r back from lunch…

2nd when i wan to go home….

3rd when he is drove by the technician on the way home (brave-nya dia..technician tau…)

i hav to said thx to eugene…dage…security manager n sally and peat ming…sum of them help me to check the car…cheer me up…and accompany me when i was waiting my daddy (actly tey forget tat tey hav to go carefour lar)…

tomoro is gona to b the washing banner day!!!!

t-shirt and shorts for me??

1 comment:

LuN LuN'S LiFe said...

wah...so many ppl check ur car ar...
hahaha^^

Post a Comment