Thursday, May 7, 2009

tiramisu tiramisu







































tis tiramisu cake look reali nice rite?
is home maded wan....by my brother in law's brother...
mr hoongie....haha
it taste reali nice...no wonder he can work in hotel lar....
bt d problem is...d caffeine....
everyone noe tiramisu contain caffeine rite....
my heartbeat used to hav sum problem...
i can't drink coffee....i kenot eat food contain high caffeine b4 other normal food....
bt tis morning...erm...my fault lar...
d cake is so nice infront of me....look so tasty for breakfast....haiz >_<
so i decided to hav it as my breakfast lor....jz a small slide....shub b ok lar...
sumor i take gud k of myself...long time i din feel abnormal heartbeat d...
bt after tat i was totally regret...
for d whole day...i was energyless...d heartbeat is unstable...
i hav to control my breathing...kenot breath too fast...breath deeply...
regret lar...shud eat other things 1st...or mayb hongie's cake is too rich in caffeine...
oni after dinner i hav my energy back...i m alive...hahaha
n another things...i 'pull my mum down water'...
ask her to eat 2gether...den today...v2 same situation lor....
hongie thx for ur tiramisu...bt next time dun contain so high level of caffeine lar...later i kenot breath le...

2 comments:

fuhsien said...

XD wah....1st time heard eat tiramisu nearless "Sheng Tin", pass it to me mah, i help u kang sai hui hoho

Seen said...

cum my hse kang lar....

Post a Comment